Interactive Brokers is looking to hire Compliance Manager at the Chicago Office. This is a mid-level management position with room for growth for highly motivated and exceptional performers. Team Leads will report to a Compliance Unit Head and will assist with ensuring the firm complies with Bank Secrecy Act, USA PATRIOT Act, anti-terrorist financing, sanctions, industry AML, and securities laws and regulations.
- Oversee and train a team of analysts responsible for monitoring reviews and investigations.
- Monitor and manage daily investigative workflow, controls, and results metrics for the team, and ensure timely completion of tasks.
- Engage senior management across corporate compliance, operations, and information technology to manage, report on, and improve investigative work.
- Conduct supervisory reviews and provide constructive coaching and direction to team members.
- Evaluate risk associated with AML and Financial Crime Risk processes and recommend enhancements, where appropriate
- When needed, support and participate in internal, external, and regulatory audits and examinations.
Qualifications, Skills & Attributes
- 3-5+ years of experience in investment management/AML compliance, preferably at a large broker or other financial institution with an international customer base.
- 2+ years of management experience.
- Solid academic background. Bachelor’s Degree or commensurate military experience
- Ability to develop compliance solutions that satisfy relevant regulations while executing sound business judgment.
- Ability to work in a small-team environment, work independently, and multi-task with minimal supervision.
- High degree of comfort with technology and a functional understanding of how technology can be applied to business and regulatory solutions.
- Outstanding leadership, communication, analytical, and project management skills.
- Willingness and ability to obtain financial registration exams promptly
- Certified Anti-Money Laundering Specialist (CAMS) or similar certification, including Series 7 or 24 are highly preferred
Company Benefits & Perks
- Competitive salary, annual performance-based bonus and stock grant
- Retirement plan 401(k) with competitive company match
- Excellent health and welfare benefits including medical, dental, and vision benefits
- Wellness screenings and assessments, health coaches and counseling services through Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Paid time off and a generous parental leave policy
- Daily company paid lunch and a fully stocked kitchen with healthy options for breakfast and snack
- Corporate events including team outings, dinners, volunteer activities and company sports teams
- Education reimbursement and learning opportunities
- Modern offices with sit/stand desks and multi-monitor setups
Interactive Brokers ("IBKR"), a subsidiary of publicly-traded Interactive Brokers Group, Inc., based in Greenwich, Connecticut (NASDAQ: IBKR) is a low-cost provider of trade execution and clearing services for active traders, institutional investors, financial advisors and introducing brokers. IBKR’s premier technology provides electronic access to stocks, options, futures, forex, bonds, and funds worldwide from a single IBKR Integrated Investment account. IBKR is one of the largest online brokers by trade volume and is consistently ranked at the top of its field.
Our employees are part of a dynamic, multinational, fast-paced, results-oriented team working to provide our customers with state-of-the-art trading technology, superior execution capabilities, worldwide electronic access, and sophisticated risk management tools.
Our headquarters are in Greenwich, CT, USA. IBKR has offices in the United States, Australia, Canada, China, Estonia, Hong Kong, Hungary, India, Ireland, Japan, Luxembourg, Russia, Singapore, Switzerland and United Kingdom.
IBKR is a member of NYSE, FINRA, and SIPC. Interactive Brokers Group brokerage affiliates are regulated by securities and commodities agencies around the world.
Click HERE to view a short video with a few words from current Interactive Brokers employees.
(If the hyperlink is not active, copy and paste the following URL in your browser: https://www.interactivebrokers.com/en/index.php?f=31899)
For more information, please visit www.ibkr.com/info