Interactive Brokers (IBKR) is looking to hire a New Accounts Quality Assurance Analyst at the Chicago Office. This is an entry-level position with room for growth for highly motivated and exceptional performers. The analyst will report to the New Accounts QA Manager and will be responsible for executing QA tasks related to the processing of new account applications.
- Conduct QA reviews of processed new account applications
- Maintain through documentation of analysis performed
- Draft QA reports summarizing QA reviews and present them to the QA Manager for review and feedback
- Work closely with the QA Manager to develop recommendations on how operational teams can enhance procedures to improve QA results
- Assist the QA Manager in developing and maintaining desktop procedures and job aids related to QA reviews
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in KYC compliance at customer onboarding with a large broker-dealer or other financial institution with an international customer base
- Experience with QA of KYC processes strongly preferred
- Solid academic background. Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to develop operational solutions that satisfy relevant regulations while executing sound business judgment
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, work independently, supervise numerous staff, and multi-task with minimal supervision
- High degree of comfort with technology and a functional understanding of how technology can be applied to business and regulatory solutions
- Willingness and ability to obtain financial registration exams promptly
- Certified Anti-Money Laundering Specialist (CAMS) or similar certification, including Series 7 or 24 are highly preferred
Company Benefits & Perks
- Competitive salary, annual performance-based bonus and stock grant
- Retirement plan 401(k) with competitive company match
- Excellent health and welfare benefits including medical, dental, and vision benefits
- Wellness screenings and assessments, health coaches and counseling services through Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Paid time off and a generous parental leave policy
- Daily company paid lunch and a fully stocked kitchen with healthy options for breakfast and snack
- Corporate events including team outings, dinners, volunteer activities and company sports teams
- Education reimbursement and learning opportunities
- Modern offices with sit/stand desks and multi-monitor setups
Interactive Brokers ("IBKR"), a subsidiary of publicly-traded Interactive Brokers Group, Inc., based in Greenwich, Connecticut (NASDAQ: IBKR) is a low-cost provider of trade execution and clearing services for active traders, institutional investors, financial advisors and introducing brokers. IBKR’s premier technology provides electronic access to stocks, options, futures, forex, bonds, and funds worldwide from a single IBKR Integrated Investment account. IBKR is one of the largest online brokers by trade volume and is consistently ranked at the top of its field.
Our employees are part of a dynamic, multinational, fast-paced, results-oriented team working to provide our customers with state-of-the-art trading technology, superior execution capabilities, worldwide electronic access, and sophisticated risk management tools.
Our headquarters are in Greenwich, CT, USA. IBKR has offices in the United States, Australia, Canada, China, Estonia, Hong Kong, Hungary, India, Ireland, Japan, Luxembourg, Russia, Singapore, Switzerland and United Kingdom.
IBKR is a member of NYSE, FINRA, and SIPC. Interactive Brokers Group brokerage affiliates are regulated by securities and commodities agencies around the world.
Click HERE to view a short video with a few words from current Interactive Brokers employees.
(If the hyperlink is not active, copy and paste the following URL in your browser: https://www.interactivebrokers.com/en/index.php?f=31899)
For more information, please visit www.ibkr.com/info