Job Description & Responsibilities
- First level support for the local IT demands
- Maintain and support the Windows, Network and PBX/VOIP environment
- Responsible for the local IT infrastructure (power, air-conditioning and cabling)
- Troubleshoots helpdesk service requests
- Prepare and maintain procedures and documentation related to our IT processes and platforms
- Design and implement global technology standards related to infrastructure
- Manage local IT hardware and purchases
- Maintenance and expansion of system documentation and monitoring
- Determine the best solutions to resolve requests as quickly as possible
- Monitor and Control Hardware and Software systems and develop and maintain documentation of these procedures
Qualification & Skills
- Academic degree in Information Technology or related discipline
- Technical background and 1 - 3 years of professional experience in a similar role
- Hands on experience in installing IT hardware such as desktop computer, printers etc. and infrastructure cabling, as well as backup systems, remote support and hardware failure diagnosis
- Good knowledge of MS Office 365 suites and related applications
- Strong knowledge of Windows desktop OS like windows 10.
- Knowledge of DHCP, DNS
- Knowledge of zero client, thin client like Dell Wyse
- Knowledge about PCoIP, VMware blast Protocol
- Any VDI-related operational procedures and standards
- Network knowledge (TCP, VPN, Firewall, Routing)
- Good knowledge in the administration of routers, switches, firewall
- Practical experience with Avaya PBX/VOIP systems is a plus
- Strong communication skills in English and Japanese
- Customer-focused attitude with high-level of professionalism
- Strong teamwork and interpersonal skills
Interactive Brokers ("IBKR"), a subsidiary of publicly-traded Interactive Brokers Group, Inc., based in Greenwich, Connecticut (NASDAQ: IBKR) is a low-cost provider of trade execution and clearing services for active traders, institutional investors, financial advisors and introducing brokers. IBKR’s premier technology provides electronic access to stocks, options, futures, forex, bonds, and funds worldwide from a single IBKR Integrated Investment account. IBKR is one of the largest online brokers by trade volume and is consistently ranked at the top of its field.
Our employees are part of a dynamic, multinational, fast-paced, results-oriented team working to provide our customers with state-of-the-art trading technology, superior execution capabilities, worldwide electronic access, and sophisticated risk management tools.
Our headquarters are in Greenwich, CT, USA. IBKR has offices in the United States, Australia, Canada, China, Estonia, Hong Kong, Hungary, India, Ireland, Japan, Luxembourg, Russia, Singapore, Switzerland and United Kingdom.
IBKR is a member of NYSE, FINRA, and SIPC. Interactive Brokers Group brokerage affiliates are regulated by securities and commodities agencies around the world.
Click HERE to view a short video with a few words from current Interactive Brokers employees.
(If the hyperlink is not active, copy and paste the following URL in your browser: https://www.interactivebrokers.com/en/index.php?f=31899)
For more information, please visit www.ibkr.com/info