Job Description & Responsibilities
Information Security Officer / Data Protection Officer
Dublin | Competitive Salary, Bonus, Parent Company Shares and Benefits
- Develop and maintain information security policies, standards, and procedures in line with all the pertinent regulatory guidance and requirements and with the Group policies
- Facilitate the implementation of the policies, standards, and procedures, and track compliance
- Formulate security requirements for projects, systems, and outsourcing arrangements in line with the firm’s risk appetite
- Identify security gaps, vulnerabilities, and weaknesses in systems and applications
- Conduct security risk assessments both at the enterprise and system levels
- Develop and maintain a security risk register, and track remediation activities
- Conduct third-party/vendor security risk assessments
- Support internal and external IT security-related audits
- Lead the security awareness and training program for the firm
- Proactively monitor IT security industry developments and advise technical and business personnel on implications for the company
- Investigate the root cause of security incidents, create incident reports, and take necessary actions to prevent reoccurrence
- Contribute to security initiatives at the Group level
- Interface with the relevant national and European supervising authorities and regulatory bodies on all matters related to information security and data protection
Qualification & Skills
- Minimum of 5 years of Information Security
- Solid understanding of security concepts and technologies
- Knowledge of all pertinent national and European information security and data protection requirements and regulations for the financial industry
- Familiarity with common security frameworks and standards, including NIST Cybersecurity Framework, ISO/IEC 27001:27013, CIS CSC
- Prior experience in at least one of the following technology areas:
- Application development
- Network engineering or operations
- System administration
- Database management
- Superior analytical abilities and problem-solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Candidates must have the legal right to work in Dublin
- University Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or related field.
You will be part of a team that is building one of the world’s strongest brokerage brands, and part of a global enterprise that employs technology in all aspects of its business to generate growth.
Interactive Brokers ("IBKR"), a subsidiary of publicly-traded Interactive Brokers Group, Inc., based in Greenwich, Connecticut (NASDAQ: IBKR) is a low-cost provider of trade execution and clearing services for active traders, institutional investors, financial advisors and introducing brokers. IBKR’s premier technology provides electronic access to stocks, options, futures, forex, bonds, and funds worldwide from a single IBKR Integrated Investment account. IBKR is one of the largest online brokers by trade volume and is consistently ranked at the top of its field.
Our employees are part of a dynamic, multinational, fast-paced, results-oriented team working to provide our customers with state-of-the-art trading technology, superior execution capabilities, worldwide electronic access, and sophisticated risk management tools.
Our headquarters are in Greenwich, CT, USA. IBKR has offices in the United States, Australia, Canada, China, Estonia, Hong Kong, Hungary, India, Ireland, Japan, Luxembourg,Russia, Singapore, Switzerland and United Kingdom.
IBKR is a member of NYSE, FINRA, and SIPC. Interactive Brokers Group brokerage affiliates are regulated by securities and commodities agencies around the world.
Click HERE to view a short video with a few words from current Interactive Brokers employees.
(If the hyperlink is not active, copy and paste the following URL in your browser: https://www.interactivebrokers.com/en/index.php?f=31899)
For more information, please visit www.ibkr.com/info