Location can be either Greenwich, CT or New York, NY
Join the INTERACTIVE BROKERS Team!
Interactive Brokers has been at the forefront of the Fintech space for over 42 years and we pride ourselves on being primarily a technology company. We continue to challenge the status quo and push boundaries to offer the best trading platform with the most sophisticated features all for the lowest cost to our customers.
We are looking for a ServiceNow Implementation Architect with Hands-on Development Experience within IT Service Management, Incident Management, Problem Management, Change Management, Release Management, Root Cause Analysis, HR Management and better cost efficiency and increased speed to market for application development. The position is well-suited for an organized individual who can meet deadlines, follow written procedures, and collaborate for improvements and ability to communicate effectively understanding complex problems and explain their solution.
You will be part of:
Enterprise platforms team, you will be responsible for helping with the development and adoption of ServiceNow to realize operational excellence. You will help us build and run platforms that will support standardization and future growth. You will have close interaction with the infrastructure and business departments. The best results come when all members of our team understand the business problems we are working to solve.
You will be responsible to:
- Define and Drive target state architecture for the ServiceNow platform to ensure interoperability and scalability across different technology stacks.
- Configure/Customize ServiceNow applications, platform and integrations including creating workflows and customizing the UI
- System integrations, custom code development, 3rd-party application API integration
- Support day to day operations, monitoring and problem resolution for any issues that arise with administered systems
- Provide second level problem identification, diagnosis, and resolution of problems
- Develop and customize dashboards and reports through ServiceNow
- Working as a member of the technology roadmap team, assess, design, and implement the processes and configuration standards for current and future ServiceNow capabilities
- Working with Product/Process Owners, design solutions to meet desired outcomes while ensuring platform integrity and control standards.
- Ensure enterprise ITSM and automation architecture support and is cohesive with Infrastructure, security, application, information, and integration architectures.
- Drive initiatives to identify, optimize and automate manual IT business process to deliver secure, scalable, and reliable IT infrastructure.
- Effective cross-functional leadership skills in working with engineering and operational teams.
- Drive integration between existing service management platforms like Jira/confluence and Service Now.
You are someone who will have:
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in an Information Technology or engineering field
- 10+ years of experience with service management architecture in development and or infrastructure organizations
- Information Architecture – ServiceNow Common Services Data structures a must
- Project scoping, estimating, and planning experience
- Experience using Agile/Scrum Methodologies.
- Demonstrate Service discovery, workflow, approval, and portal development experience
- Ability to “think big” and challenge conventional wisdom regarding technology refresh and hype
- Demonstrated ability to build consensus among many stakeholders
- Adept at resolving ambiguity and willing to take a new approach to problem solving
- Deep understanding of cloud technologies, services and solutions
- Experience working within large global organizations
- Experience in managing delivery of complex technology solutions
- Exceptional organizational skills with high attention to detail
- Excellent communicator at all levels of the organization
- Ability to forge strong relationships and build a wide network throughout the firm
Good to haves:
- Project Management PMP/AGILE Certifications
- ITIL Framework understanding and knowledge, ITIL Foundations Certification or higher preferred
Benefits to work with us:
- Competitive salary, annual performance-based bonus and stock grant
- Retirement plan (401K) with company match
- Excellent health and welfare benefits including medical, dental, and vision benefits
- Wellness screenings and assessments, health coaches and counseling services through Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Paid time off and a generous parental leave policy
- Daily company paid lunch and a fully stocked kitchen with healthy options for breakfast and snack
- Corporate events including team outings, dinners, volunteer activities and company sports teams
- Education reimbursement and learning opportunities with Udemy
- Modern offices with sit/stand desks and multi-monitor setups
Interactive Brokers ("IBKR"), a subsidiary of publicly-traded Interactive Brokers Group, Inc., based in Greenwich, Connecticut (NASDAQ: IBKR) is a low-cost provider of trade execution and clearing services for active traders, institutional investors, financial advisors and introducing brokers. IBKR’s premier technology provides electronic access to stocks, options, futures, forex, bonds, and funds worldwide from a single IBKR Integrated Investment account. IBKR is one of the largest online brokers by trade volume and is consistently ranked at the top of its field.
Our employees are part of a dynamic, multinational, fast-paced, results-oriented team working to provide our customers with state-of-the-art trading technology, superior execution capabilities, worldwide electronic access, and sophisticated risk management tools.
Our headquarters are in Greenwich, CT, USA. IBKR has offices in the United States, Australia, Canada, China, Estonia, Hong Kong, Hungary, India, Ireland, Japan, Luxembourg,Russia, Singapore, Switzerland and United Kingdom.
IBKR is a member of NYSE, FINRA, and SIPC. Interactive Brokers Group brokerage affiliates are regulated by securities and commodities agencies around the world.
Click HERE to view a short video with a few words from current Interactive Brokers employees.
(If the hyperlink is not active, copy and paste the following URL in your browser: https://www.interactivebrokers.com/en/index.php?f=31899)
For more information, please visit www.ibkr.com/info