Interactive Brokers LLC is looking for an AML Education and Training Lead to be located in our Chicago Operations Center. The ideal candidate should have experience in creating and facilitating AML training, preferably at a broker dealer. The AML Education and Training Lead will report to the Head of QA- Testing and Training and assist in ensuring the firm’s AML training program complies with relevant BSA/AML and sanctions regulations, and industry best practices.
- Lead the creation, development, and execution of AML training resource material, training schedules, and training curriculum.
- Develop and implement the firm’s AML training program and continually improve the program to include industry best practices and meet regulatory requirements.
- Collaborate with the Learning & Development team in distributing training on the firm’s Learning Management System.
- Gather, review, and analyze course evaluations to determine effectiveness of training sessions.
- Recommend and implement approved revisions to course materials as necessary to improve training effectiveness.
- Keep apprised of the latest trends and regulations in money laundering, sanctions, and trade manipulation techniques.
- Provide reporting to Compliance management on training status and escalate non-completion promptly.
- Create upbeat, engaging, and positive classroom and virtual training environments.
- Provide support through individual coaching calls and/or one-on-one training.
- All other duties or responsibilities assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- 5+ years of experience in AML compliance, preferably at a large broker dealer or other financial institutions with an international customer base.
- 2+ years of experience in creating and facilitating training on financial crimes compliance related topics.
- Certified Anti-Money Laundering Specialist (CAMS) or similar certification.
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to develop compliance training solutions that are effective and satisfy relevant regulations.
- High degree of comfort with computers and technology, and experience in applying technology in a training environment.
- Strong knowledge in use of training content and video authoring tools such as Adobe Captivate and Adobe After Effects.
- Ability to handle multiple training requirements independently.
- Willingness and ability to obtain financial registration exams promptly.
- Strong stakeholder management skills and reporting experience.
- Series 7 / 24 certifications are a plus.
- 2+ years of management experience.
Interactive Brokers a subsidiary of publicly-traded Interactive Brokers Group, Inc., based in Greenwich, Connecticut (NASDAQ: IBKR) is a low-cost provider of trade execution and clearing services for active traders, institutional investors, financial advisors and introducing brokers. IBKR’s premier technology provides electronic access to stocks, options, futures, forex, bonds, and funds worldwide from a single IBKR Integrated Investment account. IBKR is one of the largest online brokers by trade volume and is consistently ranked at the top of its field.
Our employees are part of a dynamic, multinational, fast-paced, results-oriented team working to provide our customers with state-of-the-art trading technology, superior execution capabilities, worldwide electronic access, and sophisticated risk management tools.
Our headquarters are in Greenwich, CT, USA. IBKR has offices in the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, Switzerland, Hungary, Estonia, Russia, India, Hong Kong, China, Japan and Australia.
IBKR is a member of NYSE, FINRA, and SIPC. Interactive Brokers Group brokerage affiliates are regulated by securities and commodities agencies around the world.
Click HERE to view a short video with a few words from current Interactive Brokers employees. (if hyperlink is deactivated please copy https://www.interactivebrokers.com/en/index.php?f=31899 to your browser)
For more information, please visit www.ibkr.com/info