Due to the continued expansion of our business activities, we are establishing a brokerage firm in Dublin and have the following exciting opportunity for a motivated professional
Client Services Representative - Trade Issues
- Investigation of customer inquiries encompassing a broad array of themes including margin analysis, position liquidations, trade cancellation requests, order trigger conditions, products and global exchanges, order status and execution inquiries
- Resolve routine and complex client inquiries, concerns and complaints via telephone, tickets, and chats in a thorough and expeditious manner, utilizing sound judgment with an emphasis on courtesy
- Familiarize with various proprietary platforms including trading systems and administrative portals in order to educate clients to align with our self-service and highly automated business model
- Assist and support the Quality Assurance Department with complaint resolution
- Coordinate activities with other local and international Customer Service divisions and interaction with external departments such as Programming, Clearing, Cashiering and Compliance and other service groups around the world
- Analysis of existing systems and procedures in order to recommend and assist in the implementation of enhancements. Contribute to the development of client service systems, policies and procedures
Qualifications & Experience
- University degree (NFQ level 7) in finance, economics or related field
- Minimum 2 years of financial industry experience.
- In depth understanding of financial markets, margin methodologies, execution platforms, exchange operations and regulations
- Excellent products knowledge: Equities, Options, Futures, Options on Futures, Fixed income, Mutual Funds, FX, CFDs
- Strong PC technologies proficiency; Advanced Excel, Office Suite, Email
- Trouble-shooter with critical thinking mindset, passionate about technology and financial markets
- Self-starter, able to handle stress, with the ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Fluent in English with strong verbal and written communication skills
- Additional languages is a plus; Spanish, Russian, Chinese, German, French
- FINRA SIE and Series 7 or interest in obtaining the certification
If you are motivated, have strong initiative, are analytical and methodical; we can offer you a position that will both challenge and reward you. You will be part of an exciting team that is helping to shape one of the world’s strongest trading and brokerage brands.
Interactive Brokers ("IBKR"), a subsidiary of publicly-traded Interactive Brokers Group, Inc., based in Greenwich, Connecticut (NASDAQ: IBKR) is a low-cost provider of trade execution and clearing services for active traders, institutional investors, financial advisors and introducing brokers. IBKR’s premier technology provides electronic access to stocks, options, futures, forex, bonds, and funds worldwide from a single IBKR Integrated Investment account. IBKR is one of the largest online brokers by trade volume and is consistently ranked at the top of its field.
Our employees are part of a dynamic, multinational, fast-paced, results-oriented team working to provide our customers with state-of-the-art trading technology, superior execution capabilities, worldwide electronic access, and sophisticated risk management tools.
Our headquarters are in Greenwich, CT, USA. IBKR has offices in the United States, Australia, Canada, China, Estonia, Hong Kong, Hungary, India, Ireland, Japan, Luxembourg,Russia, Singapore, Switzerland and United Kingdom.
IBKR is a member of NYSE, FINRA, and SIPC. Interactive Brokers Group brokerage affiliates are regulated by securities and commodities agencies around the world.
Click HERE to view a short video with a few words from current Interactive Brokers employees.
(If the hyperlink is not active, copy and paste the following URL in your browser: https://www.interactivebrokers.com/en/index.php?f=31899)
For more information, please visit www.ibkr.com/info