IBKR Financial Services AG, in Zug, Switzerland, is looking for a motivated and driven HR Administrator to support the team. In this role, you will be part of a team that is building one of the world’s strongest brokerage brands. A global enterprise that employs technology in all aspects of its business to generate prudent, controlled growth.
Job Description & Requirements
- Responsible for the entire HR/personnel administration for our offices in Switzerland and Luxembourg.
- Responsible for administration of employee information from point of entry through the full life cycle of the employee including; issuing contracts, onboarding, writing certificates, maintenance of personnel files, etc.
- Assistance in recruitment, staffing, and applicant management tracking including the design and posting of job advertisements, arranging interviews, review of candidate applications, coordination with recruiting agencies
- Participate in HR/personnel related projects and internal process optimizations
- Responsible for the Absence Management tool for Switzerland and Luxembourg
- Liaise with external partners and vendors to answer employee queries on HR related issues.
- Self-organized team player with a great eye for details
- At least 3 years of work experience in an administrative HR role, ideally in an international company
- Commercial apprenticeship or university, further education in HR is advantageous
- Excellent communication skills in English and German (verbal and written) are a must; any other language is a plus
- Proficient user of MS-Office applications, especially Excel
- Ability to prioritize effectively and multi-task
- Independent, punctual and careful working methods
- Motivated and trustworthy personality
IBKR Financial Services AG, a subsidiary of publicly-traded Interactive Brokers Group, Inc., based in Greenwich, Connecticut (NASDAQ: IBKR) is a low-cost provider of trade execution and clearing services for active traders, institutional investors, financial advisors and introducing brokers. IBKR’s premier technology provides electronic access to stocks, options, futures, forex, bonds, and funds worldwide from a single IBKR Integrated Investment account. IBKR is one of the largest online brokers by trade volume and is consistently ranked at the top of its field.
IBKR is a member of NYSE, FINRA, and SIPC. Interactive Brokers Group brokerage affiliates are regulated by securities and commodities agencies around the world.
Our employees are part of a dynamic, multinational, fast-paced, results-oriented team working to provide our customers with state-of-the-art trading technology, superior execution capabilities, worldwide electronic access, and sophisticated risk management tools.
Our headquarters are in Greenwich, CT, USA. IBKR has offices in the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, Switzerland, Hungary, Estonia, Russia, India, Hong Kong, China, Japan, Luxembourg, Australia and Singapore.
Interactive Brokers Financial Services (“IBKRFS”) in Zug is regulated by the Swiss Financial Market Supervisory authority (FINMA).
Click HERE to view a short video with a few words from current Interactive Brokers employees.
For more information, please visit www.ibkr.com/info