Due to the rapid growth and expansion of our business activities in various markets, we have the following full-time opening for an experienced, motivated and technology- oriented individual for an In-house Hebrew Financial Translator (English to Hebrew and vice versa) for our London office.
We are looking for a professional translator with a strong focus on economics and finance, and the ability to work efficiently to meet tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment. In this position you will be required to:
- Translate website content, account applications such as Account Management, Registration System, Trader Workstation, etc.
- Translate client communication letters, bulletins and announcements
- Translate Webinar notes and Knowledge Base articles
- Plan and carry out research projects, including extraction of terminology from texts and use of term base
- Perform quality assurance on existing translations (proof-read and edit)
- Document processing
- Native Hebrew speaker
- Proficient in English
- MA or BA degree in Translations or related discipline
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Familiar with MS Office (basic knowledge of CAT-tools)
- Minimum 2 years relevant experience, preferably with a financial institute
- Knowledge of basic accounting terms and calculations; familiarity with a broad range of securities
- Proven time-management and organisational skills
- Personality: Self-confident, open, extroverted, flexible and able to work independently in a team-oriented environment
- Candidates must have an EU passport or a qualifying work permit/residency to work in UK
Interactive Brokers ("IBKR"), a subsidiary of publicly-traded Interactive Brokers Group, Inc., based in Greenwich, Connecticut (NASDAQ: IBKR) is a low-cost provider of trade execution and clearing services for active traders, institutional investors, financial advisors and introducing brokers. IBKR’s premier technology provides electronic access to stocks, options, futures, forex, bonds, and funds worldwide from a single IBKR Integrated Investment account. IBKR is one of the largest online brokers by trade volume and is consistently ranked at the top of its field.
Our employees are part of a dynamic, multinational, fast-paced, results-oriented team working to provide our customers with state-of-the-art trading technology, superior execution capabilities, worldwide electronic access, and sophisticated risk management tools.
Our headquarters are in Greenwich, CT, USA. IBKR has offices in the United States, Australia, Canada, China, Estonia, Hong Kong, Hungary, India, Ireland, Japan, Luxembourg,Russia, Singapore, Switzerland and United Kingdom.
IBKR is a member of NYSE, FINRA, and SIPC. Interactive Brokers Group brokerage affiliates are regulated by securities and commodities agencies around the world.
Click HERE to view a short video with a few words from current Interactive Brokers employees.
(If the hyperlink is not active, copy and paste the following URL in your browser: https://www.interactivebrokers.com/en/index.php?f=31899)
For more information, please visit www.ibkr.com/info