Job Description & Requirements
Seeking a bright and organized professional to serve as a Junior Legal Documentation Specialist / Paralegal to work on immigration, regulatory, litigation and corporate matters for IBKR. This position requires a highly organized person who can multitask and quickly adapt to a fast-paced environment.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to assisting our attorneys with:
- Preparation of visa and permanent residency petitions for current or prospective employees, including:
- Collecting documentation from applicants
- Conduction Prevailing Wage analysis,
- Preparing job descriptions, documenting recruiting and candidate analysis
- Preparing Labor Condition Applications
- Respond to HR, management and foreign national candidates about status of non-immigrant and immigrant petitions
- Review, archiving and organization of contracts
- Document collection, review, and preparation for submission related to regulatory inquiries and litigation
- Research and analysis related to regulatory requirements and inquiries
- Testing applications and collecting information to assist in drafting specifications for new compliance functions, procedures or tools
- General office administration
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited 4-year college / university (minimum GPA: 3.0)
- Paralegal certification or experience is preferred
- 1-3 years of experience in a legal setting or in the financial services industry is a plus
- Experience with immigration law and/or visa petitions is a plus
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Interactive Brokers ("IBKR"), a subsidiary of publicly-traded Interactive Brokers Group, Inc., based in Greenwich, Connecticut (IEX: IBKR) is a low-cost provider of trade execution and clearing services for active traders, institutional investors, financial advisors and introducing brokers. IBKR’s premier technology provides electronic access to stocks, options, futures, forex, bonds, and funds worldwide from a single IBKR Integrated Investment account. IBKR is one of the largest online brokers by trade volume and is consistently ranked at the top of its field.
Our employees are part of a dynamic, multinational, fast-paced, results-oriented team working to provide our customers with state-of-the-art trading technology, superior execution capabilities, worldwide electronic access, and sophisticated risk management tools.
Our headquarters are in Greenwich, CT, USA. IBKR has offices in the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, Switzerland, Hungary, Estonia, Russia, India, Hong Kong, China, Japan and Australia.
IBKR is a member of NYSE, FINRA, and SIPC. Interactive Brokers Group brokerage affiliates are regulated by securities and commodities agencies around the world.
Curious about our what it's like to work at IBKR? Click the HERE to view a short message from current employees.
For more information, please visit www.ibkr.com/info