Job description, tasks
- Assist clients to develop and debug their applications connecting to the IB API through which they can apply automated trading algorithms
- Assist clients in the integration of API applications with third party software (such as charting software)
- Build and maintain a resource library for clients, including program snippets, documentation, consultancy resources
- Create of a variety of test and demonstration programs that utilize the IB API that clients can use as samples for their own development needs
- In-house development assistance
- Assist in developing custom API solutions for internal users including other teams in Customer Service
- Bachelor's or advanced degree
- 2 years of coursework and/or work experience programming in Java, C#, Python, or C++
- 2-3 years IT work experience, preferably in Finance sector
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English to accommodate client inquiries directed via telephone, email or online chat
- Fast learner, proactive and helpful
- Strong multi-lingual verbal and written communication skills in any major language (French, German, Spanish, Italian, Chinese, Japanese, Russian, Portuguese) to accommodate client inquiries directed via telephone, email or online chat
- Understanding of Trading terminology
- Basic understanding and ability to work in various Operating Systems like Windows, Mac OS, Linux
- Competitive compensation package including share plan
- Vision and dental benefits,sport activities compensation
- International fast growing environment within a highly successful company
- Lunches paid for by the company
- Normal office hours: no night shifts, no weekend work
Starting date ASAP
Interactive Brokers a subsidiary of publicly-traded Interactive Brokers Group, Inc., based in Greenwich, Connecticut (NASDAQ: IBKR) is a low-cost provider of trade execution and clearing services for active traders, institutional investors, financial advisors and introducing brokers. IBKR’s premier technology provides electronic access to stocks, options, futures, forex, bonds, and funds worldwide from a single IBKR Integrated Investment account. IBKR is one of the largest online brokers by trade volume and is consistently ranked at the top of its field.
Our employees are part of a dynamic, multinational, fast-paced, results-oriented team working to provide our customers with state-of-the-art trading technology, superior execution capabilities, worldwide electronic access, and sophisticated risk management tools.
Our headquarters are in Greenwich, CT, USA. IBKR has offices in the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, Switzerland, Hungary, Estonia, Russia, India, Hong Kong, China, Japan and Australia.
IBKR is a member of NYSE, FINRA, and SIPC. Interactive Brokers Group brokerage affiliates are regulated by securities and commodities agencies around the world.
Click HERE to view a short video with a few words from current Interactive Brokers employees.
For more information, please visit www.ibkr.com/info