Join us as we build the all-in-one financial management platform that gives our clients the power to borrow, earn, spend and invest in capital markets.
Interactive Brokers has been on the forefront of technological innovation for the past 40 years. Our focus on software development and automation consistently makes us the least expensive brokerage firm (see all the benefits we offer to our clients), and the largest electronic broker based on the number of trades.
Publicly traded under the symbol IBKR, 20+ billion dollars in market capitalization. Over 100 billion dollars in customer equity. Over 600 000 clients and rapidly growing at a rate of 20%+ year over year. Four large development hubs throughout the world. IB LLC is rated BBB+ investment grade by Standard & Poor's.
We need you, a fast-paced and self-directed achiever, to help us continue to lead the industry.
We offer competitive pay and a variety of interesting projects that will appeal to most hungry software engineers. Our culture is centered on software development, and we have a very flat management hierarchy, ensuring that your talents and contributions will be noticed. Your voice will be heard and the changes you implement will make a difference.
Interactive Brokers is growing at a rapid pace, our Tallinn call center seeks individuals for our technical assistance center ("TAC"). TAC representatives focus on ensuring a solid user experience through the responsive support of our trading software. As a member of the technical assistance team, you'll assist customers with inquiries pertaining to all of our software products and act as a liaison between internal teams and customers to ensure a prompt and effective resolution of bugs and issues. The ideal candidate will possess the networking and programming knowledge to troubleshoot issues that pertain to our trading client programs. The TAC representative will be probing and analytical with the ability to recognize, test, and escalate new bugs within our software.
Job description, tasks
- Technical and functional support for the Interactive Brokers Trader Workstation including connectivity, network testing, java configuration, security protocols by phone, chat and email.
- Problem management with focus on wide scale technical issues.
- As a member of the technical assistance team, you'll assist customers with inquiries pertaining to all of our software products and act as a liaison between internal teams and customers to ensure a prompt and effective resolution of bugs and issues.
- 2 year experience in Windows/Mac software and hardware support, connectivity support, Java familiarity.
- Networking and general technical knowledge to troubleshoot issues that pertain to our trading client programs.
- Personality: self-confident, open, extroverted, good communication skills, flexible and able to work independently in a team-oriented environment.
- Strong communication skills in English
- Bachelors degree or equivalent
- Strong communication skills in any major language (French, German, Spanish, Italian, Chinese, Japanese, Russian, Portuguese)
- Competitive compensation package including share plan
- Vision and dental benefits,sport activities compensation
- International fast growing environment within a highly successful company
- Lunches paid for by the company
- Normal office hours: no night shifts, no weekend work
Starting date ASAP