Job Description and Responsibilities
Leading a team of Customer Service Representatives responsible for the following activities:
- Obtain thorough knowledge of products offered by IB on various global exchanges
- Provide end to end query resolution right from opening/funding accounts, trading platform queries, margin/trade issues, etc
- Respond to retail and professional clients' inquiries via inbound calls, email and on-line chat
- Create an inspiring team environment with an open communication culture
- Communicate expectations, assignments and responsibilities clearly and professionally to the team
- Monitor team performance and report on metrics
- Discover training needs and provide coaching
- Listen to team members’ feedback and resolve any issues or conflicts
- Experience: 5-6 years of managing a team of 10+ members.
- Education: University degree (Bachelors) required / MBA preferred
- NCFM/NISM certifications in capital markets, derivatives and currency derivatives
- High level of MS Excel skills required
- Language skills: Fluent English
- Good quantitative/analytical skills
- Must have excellent communication skills (both oral and written), friendly demeanor and ability to manage and grow a team
Interactive Brokers ("IBKR"), a subsidiary of publicly-traded Interactive Brokers Group, Inc., based in Greenwich, Connecticut (NASDAQ: IBKR) is a low-cost provider of trade execution and clearing services for active traders, institutional investors, financial advisors and introducing brokers. IBKR’s premier technology provides electronic access to stocks, options, futures, forex, bonds, and funds worldwide from a single IBKR Integrated Investment account. IBKR is one of the largest online brokers by trade volume and is consistently ranked at the top of its field.
Our employees are part of a dynamic, multinational, fast-paced, results-oriented team working to provide our customers with state-of-the-art trading technology, superior execution capabilities, worldwide electronic access, and sophisticated risk management tools.
Our headquarters are in Greenwich, CT, USA. IBKR has offices in the United States, Australia, Canada, China, Estonia, Hong Kong, Hungary, India, Ireland, Japan, Luxembourg, Russia, Singapore, Switzerland and United Kingdom.
IBKR is a member of NYSE, FINRA, and SIPC. Interactive Brokers Group brokerage affiliates are regulated by securities and commodities agencies around the world.
Click HERE to view a short video with a few words from current Interactive Brokers employees.
(If the hyperlink is not active, copy and paste the following URL in your browser: https://www.interactivebrokers.com/en/index.php?f=31899)
For more information, please visit www.ibkr.com/info
North America Agency recruiters interested in working with us can apply HERE.