Job Description and Responsibilities
Leading a team of Customer Service Representatives responsible for the following activities:
- Obtain thorough knowledge of products offered by IB on various global exchanges
- Provide end to end query resolution right from opening/funding accounts, trading platform queries, margin/trade issues, etc
- Respond to retail and professional clients' inquiries via inbound calls, email and on-line chat
- Create an inspiring team environment with an open communication culture
- Communicate expectations, assignments and responsibilities clearly and professionally to the team
- Monitor team performance and report on metrics
- Discover training needs and provide coaching
- Listen to team members’ feedback and resolve any issues or conflicts
- Experience: 5-6 years of managing a team of 10+ members.
- Education: University degree (Bachelors) required / MBA preferred
- NCFM/NISM certifications in capital markets, derivatives and currency derivatives
- High level of MS Excel skills required
- Language skills: Fluent English
- Good quantitative/analytical skills
- Must have excellent communication skills (both oral and written), friendly demeanor and ability to manage and grow a team
Interactive Brokers LLC, a subsidiary of Interactive Brokers Group, Inc. (Ticker: IBKR) is a direct access electronic broker serving professionals, frequent traders, institutional investors, financial advisors and introducing brokers. Our clients have access to more than 150 market centers around the world from a single integrated account. Our employees are part of a dynamic, multi-national, fast-paced, results-oriented team that has spent four decades focused on advanced technology and automation that equips our clients with a uniquely sophisticated platform to manage their investment portfolios. We provide our clients with advantageous execution prices, risk and portfolio management tools, research facilities and investment products, at low or no cost, positioning them to achieve superior returns.
Headquartered in Greenwich, CT, USA. IBKR has offices in more than 15 countries across the world.
IBKR is a member of NYSE, FINRA, and SIPC. Interactive Brokers Group brokerage affiliates are regulated by securities and commodities agencies around the world.
Click the link to view a short video with a few words from current Interactive Brokers employees: https://www.interactivebrokers.com/en/index.php?f=31899