Joining Capco means joining an organisation that is committed to an inclusive working environment where you’re encouraged to #BeYourselfAtWork. We celebrate individuality and recognize that diversity and inclusion, in all forms, is critical to success. It’s important to us that we recruit and develop as diverse a range of talent as we can and we believe that everyone brings something different to the table – so we’d love to know what makes you different. Such differences may mean we need to make changes to our process to allow you the best possible platform to succeed, and we are happy to cater to any reasonable adjustments you may require. You will find the section to let us know of these at the bottom of your application form or you can mention it directly to your recruiter at any stage and they will be happy to help.
Capco is a global technology and business consultancy, focused on the financial services sector. We are passionate about helping our clients succeed in an ever-changing industry.
- Experts in banking and payments, capital markets, insurance and wealth and asset management.
- Deep knowledge in financial services offering, including e.g. Finance, Risk and Compliance, Financial Crime, Digital and Data etc.
- Committed to growing our business and hiring the best talent to help us get there.
- Focus on maintaining our nimble, agile and entrepreneurial culture.
Due to our growth we are seeking a Programme Change Manager to deliver a range of exciting projects across the Insurance Line of Businesses (General Insurance, Life & Pensions, Commercial, London Markets, etc) We are seeking people with relevant experience in Financial Services preferably Insurance overall and you will be joining a strong team. The role will include the following, depending on experience:
- Creating business value through efficient and effective planning and delivery of change within a programme or across an IT function.
- Shaping/executing change strategy.
- Owning a programme of change.
- Driving change delivery.
- Managing value.
- Executing effective governance.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
Candidates are required to have the following experience / knowledge:
- Previous experience. Led teams with positive feedback. Proven experience managing multiple interrelated run and change budgets. Supplier management negotiation experience. Working with senior stakeholders to deliver timely and accurate reporting.
- Led IT risk and / or control strategies.
- 5+years previous experience managing complex deliveries.
- Known for high degrees of Agility (foresight, learning, adaptability, and resilience), Mobilisation (putting customers first, shaping strategy, inspiring & influencing), Execution (building talent and teams, driving for results), Transformation (leading innovation and seeking to disrupt/challenge).
- Experience working through differing methodologies, including Dev Ops, Agile and Waterfall Approach. Driving new modern software development techniques.
- Strong knowledge of cloud providers such as AWS, Azure and Oracle Cloud.
The preferred candidate(s) will be expected to:
- Identify, own and manage the specific key risks and/or IT controls standards.
- Ensure that issues and actions associated to controls / risks are remediated in a timely manner.
- Maintain appropriate records.
- Ensure that controls are sufficiently well designed and operating effectively to keep the risks that they mitigate within tolerance level.
- Report and escalate the status of the relevant risks, controls and standards as appropriate.
- Manages a team of direct reports (e.g. PMs and BAs).
- Coordinates/task manages resources drawn from across IT within projects, which may be on multiple sites.
- Accountable for people management decisions including recruitment, setting objectives, performance management, recommending reward and/or bonus.
- Measure and demonstrate that lessons are learned on issues and repeat incidents are not experienced.
- Know when to escalate and drive resolution to guarantee timely customer expectations
- The essence of the role is the coordination, management, and delivery of change across an area of IT or the business.
- Build effective working relationships and influence all key programme stakeholders and sponsors.
We are recruiting for multiple positions and welcome candidates with differing levels of relevant experience.
If this sounds like you then then we want to talk to you!
WHY JOIN CAPCO?
You will work on engaging projects with some of the largest banks in the world, on projects that will transform the financial services industry.
- A work culture focused on innovation and building lasting value for our clients and employees
- Ongoing learning opportunities to help you acquire new skills or deepen existing expertise
- A flat, non-hierarchical structure that will enable you to work with senior partners and directly with clients
- A diverse, inclusive, meritocratic culture
- Enhanced and competitive family friendly benefits, including maternity / adoption / shared parental leave and paid leave for sickness, pregnancy loss, fertility treatment, menopause and bereavement