Capco’s Associate Talent Program - Generalist (ATP) - Winter & Summer 2022
Who is Capco?
Capco is a global technology and management consultancy specializing in driving digital transformation in the Financial Services, Energy and Insurance industries. With a growing client portfolio comprising of over 100 global organizations, Capco operates at the intersection of business and technology by combining innovative thinking with unrivalled industry knowledge to fast-track digital initiatives for banking and payments, capital markets, wealth and asset management, insurance, and the energy sector. Capco’s cutting-edge ingenuity is brought to life through its Innovation Labs, and award-winning Be Yourself At Work culture and diverse talent.
What is our Associate Talent Program?
Our 18 to 24 month-long Associate Talent Program is designed for recent graduates or graduates with no more than 1.5 years of total work experience. It starts with an intensive developmental training program to ensure that you have both the soft and hard skills to hit the ground running at a client site. Our program provides you with a strong foundation of consulting methodologies, enterprise technology standards, and personal brand development on which to build and see growth in your career within the Capco family.
As an Associate Consultant, you can expect to work on projects in a Business Analyst (BA), Project Management (PM), QA Testing, Design / UX / UI capacity, across a multitude of practice areas including but not limited to: Digital, Wealth, Banking, Capital Markets, Technology, Transformation Services, and Financial Risk & Compliance.
- Derivatives Regulatory Project: Work with the client to implement regulatory requirements across the derivatives trading business
- Digital Modernization Project: Determine improvements to the functionality for all online, mobile, and tablet banking, based on best practices across all industries and strategic client direction
- Data Lineage Project: Work across the institution’s data management office to track data lineage across business architecture via various regulatory reports
- Executive Level Cost-Cutting Initiative: Support the multi-line of business program aimed at reducing the bank’s costs by $200 million over a three-year period through a variety of cost-cutting and transformative initiatives
- Global Investment Bank Account Project Management: Work with Capco senior leadership to manage an account of 120+ consultants across North America, including revenue and headcount forecasting, preparation of status reports, and providing strategic solutions to various obstacles faced across the account
Examples of day to day experiences include:
- Develop an understanding of strategic client direction, risk and issues, and project goals
- Conduct structured data gathering, research, and analysis related to industry trends and client objectives
- Develop an understanding of key industry regulations and relevant frameworks
- Facilitate, document, and participate in client meetings and workshops
- Create high quality presentations and reports to effectively communicate project findings
- Participate in the development of new market opportunities that expand our business, brand, and global reach
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant discipline (Business, Finance, Technology or related major, or a demonstrated interest in business, finance, and/or technology)
- Winter 2021/Spring 2022 or Summer 2021 graduate
- Must have a minimum cumulative 3.0 GPA from an accredited college or university
- No more than 1.5 years of post-graduate work experience
- Ability to communicate and collaborate within cross-disciplined teams
- Willingness to travel extensively (needs vary based on office and client locations)
- All applicants applying for US job openings must have authorization to work in the United States
You will join a company that supports and encourages an entrepreneurial outlook and independent thinking. Capco is not about organizational charts and layers – we operate with little hierarchy because we want all employees to feel that Capco is their firm.
We offer highly competitive benefits, including medical, dental and vision insurance, a 401(k) plan, tuition reimbursement, and a work culture focused on innovation and creation of lasting value for our clients and employees.
We encourage you to learn more and apply online at www.capco.com/careers to join our Associate Talent Program.