Joining Capco means joining an organisation that is committed to an inclusive working environment where you’re encouraged to #BeYourselfAtWork. We celebrate individuality and recognize that diversity and inclusion, in all forms, is critical to success. It’s important to us that we recruit and develop as diverse a range of talent as we can. We believe that everyone brings something different to the table – so we’d love to know what makes you different.
- Experts in banking and payments, capital markets and wealth and asset management
- Deep knowledge in financial services offering, including e.g. Finance, Risk and Compliance, Financial Crime, Core Banking etc.
- Committed to growing our business and hiring the best talent to help us get there
- Focused on maintaining our nimble, agile and entrepreneurial culture
- The jobholder will typically be required to manage one or more projects with some level of complexity and scope, working very closely with the global project team and liaising effectively with regional and country stakeholders
- The job holder will be required to develop and review estimates for the project's schedule, effort, and cost using established Global Transformation estimating models, best practices, and past experience
- Effective collaboration with Line of Business, Compliance Team , Analytics Team, Financial Crime Teams and IT Teams throughout the project journey
- Understanding of the purpose, value, culture and fundamentals of verticals under Compliance Transformation- Risk, Regulatory, Sanctions, Payments, Fraud and Transaction Monitoring
- Maintains a strong focus on people development and ensures project resources receive any necessary training and support, particularly on the Global Transformation and Business Transformation Frameworks
- Excellent understanding of Business Transformation Frameworks and Agile methodologies. Extensive experience in Change and Implementation Management is highly recommended
- Understanding of banking and understanding of how change drives benefits for client, its customers and other stakeholders
- Proven ability to work with senior stakeholders and project sponsors. People manager and broad experience in managing teams of different work streams
Qualifications and Accreditations
1. Managing Successful Programmes (MSP) – Optional
2. PMP certification
3. Prince2 - Optional
WHY JOIN CAPCO?
- You will work on engaging projects with some of the largest banks in the world, on projects that will transform the financial services industry.
- A work culture focused on innovation and creating lasting value for our clients and employees
- Ongoing learning opportunities to help you acquire new skills or deepen existing expertise
- A flat, non-hierarchical structure that will enable you to work with senior partners and directly with clients
- A diverse, inclusive, meritocratic culture