Appier is an AI SaaS company on a mission to make AI easy, by making software intelligent. Founded in 2012, Appier has 17 offices across APAC, U.S. and Europe and is listed on the Tokyo Stock Exchange. Visit www.appier.com for more information.
About the role
We're looking for a Marketing Manager passionate about building brand and driving business results in Japan via integrated channels
Task of the role
- Develop and execute marketing programs for the purpose of increasing lead generation, product adoption, brand awareness, and thought leadership across Japan markets, including:
- Identifying key industry tradeshows and events to drive awareness and revenue
- Developing Appier-led events to engage and educate clients on our solutions
- Collaborating with regional digital lead to support and localize online lead generation programs
- Collaborate with stakeholders in sales to tailor programs to meet the needs of local sales teams
- Analytical thinking, familiar with lead conversion process, and process tracking. Able to gather findings from the results, and plan based on the findings.
- Propose and manage budget to support marketing activities in Japan
- Educate regional marketing counterparts on local market needs, conditions and priorities
- Identify and manage with vendors where necessary to deliver quality marketing materials and experiences for clients
- Lead critical ad-hoc projects to support the company’s strategic growth levers
- 8+ years of experience in marketing communications experience
- Good command of written English; fluency in Japanese
- A strategic growth mindset and excellent organizational skills
- 8+ years of experience in marketing communications experience, and aligning communications with a broader brand and product messaging direction.
- Experience in content marketing and familiarity with SEO principles
- A self-driven and creative individual with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Work with local and regional stakeholders to align marketing strategy, business plan and local market relevance to optimize and enable asset planning and content story-telling development from online to offline
- Strong writing/editing skills and fluent in oral and written English and Japanese
- Good command of written and spoken Japanese and English; the ability to write effective copy in both languages
- Continuously build and maintain relationships with key online/offline media outlets, editors to elevate brand visibility for the affricate marketplace.
- Manage owned marketing budget and well-control budget on project basis.