Join the INTERACTIVE BROKERS Team!
Interactive Brokers Group has been consistently at the forefront of trading innovation, starting with the invention of the first floor-based handheld computer in 1983. We pride ourselves on being primarily a technology company and challenging the status quo. We push boundaries to offer our clients the best trading platform with the most sophisticated features at the lowest cost. Software development is the lifeblood of our firm, and it shows in our stellar brokerage platform. Interactive Brokers is regularly recognized as a leader in the financial services industry.
The Internal Auditor will perform Compliance, Financial, and Operational audits to determine the accuracy of financial records and compliance with policies, procedures, and regulations.
- Conduct audits of equity, fixed income and commodity business lines, back-office departments, and branch offices to assess compliance with firm policies and regulatory requirements.
- Deliver crucial contributions during planning, fieldwork and reporting of audit findings in close collaboration with the Audit Manager and the other auditors assigned to a specific audit project.
- Review and appraise soundness, adequacy and application of manual and automated processes, and recommend corrective action where necessary.
- Identify/implement automation opportunities to enhance audit effectiveness and business efficiencies.
- Keep abreast with various securities and futures industry regulations.
- A college degree in Finance, Accounting, or other related subjects
- Up to two years of relevant experience is desired
- Proficiency in performing data gathering and analysis tasks with tools such as Microsoft Excel, Access, etc.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills are essential prerequisites
- The ideal candidate would be an inquisitive and quick learner
Company Benefits & Perks
- Competitive salary, annual performance-based bonus and stock grant
- Retirement plan 401(k) with competitive company match
- Excellent health and welfare benefits, including medical, dental, and vision benefits
- Wellness screenings and assessments, health coaches and counseling services through an Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Paid time off and a generous parental leave policy
- Daily company lunch allowance provided, and a fully stocked kitchen with healthy options for breakfast and snack
- Corporate events including team outings, dinners, volunteer activities and company sports teams
- Education reimbursement and learning opportunities
- Modern offices with multi-monitor setups
Interactive Brokers LLC, a subsidiary of Interactive Brokers Group, Inc. (Ticker: IBKR) is a direct access electronic broker serving professionals, frequent traders, institutional investors, financial advisors and introducing brokers. Our clients have access to more than 150 market centers around the world from a single integrated account. Our employees are part of a dynamic, multi-national, fast-paced, results-oriented team that has spent four decades focused on advanced technology and automation that equips our clients with a uniquely sophisticated platform to manage their investment portfolios. We provide our clients with advantageous execution prices, risk and portfolio management tools, research facilities and investment products, at low or no cost, positioning them to achieve superior returns.
Headquartered in Greenwich, CT, USA. IBKR has offices in more than 15 countries across the world.
IBKR is a member of NYSE, FINRA, and SIPC. Interactive Brokers Group brokerage affiliates are regulated by securities and commodities agencies around the world.
Click the link to view a short video with a few words from current Interactive Brokers employees: https://www.interactivebrokers.com/en/index.php?f=31899