Job Description and Responsibilities:
Interactive Brokers Group is looking for a Recruiter to manage all phases of the recruiting process for assigned groups. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, kick-off/intake calls with hiring managers, posting positions, sourcing/screening candidates, coordinating interviews, collecting feedback and closing candidates in the offer stage. The role involves building and maintaining a network with potential candidates to promote our brand, reduce our time-to-hire and ensure we attract the best professionals. Ultimately, the Recruiter will build a strong talent pipeline and help hire and retain skilled employees.
The ideal candidate will have experience with the following:
- Writing and posting job descriptions.
- Developing effective strategies for evaluating and sourcing candidates.
- US hiring experience in a non-IT industry
- Identifying and recruiting high-potential candidates whose skills, culture, motivation and ambition align with our company's needs.
- Maintaining data integrity within our applicant tracking system.
- Ensuring a positive and smooth candidate experience.
- Engaging in hiring discussions with managers.
- Understanding the dynamics of diverse hiring groups.
- Bachelor's degree required.
- Self-sufficient and able to work with little direct supervision.
- Two-plus years of corporate and or staffing search firm progressive recruiting experience, including sourcing and full life cycle recruiting.
- Outstanding communication skills, organizational and negotiation skills.
- Must have experience building effective hiring manager relationships.
- Experience working in a high-volume recruiting environment.
- MS Office, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Experience managing and prioritizing multiple searches, projects and client relationships.
A high degree of personal responsibility, independence and reliability combined with the pleasure of working with people are elementary components of this exciting and varied job. You are resilient, flexible, and have discretion and high social competence. Furthermore, you consider excellent organizational skills and highly detail-oriented and precise work as your strengths.
We offer a challenging job in a successful, growth-oriented company with the potential for development and attractive remuneration, including a bonus and share participation plan. We look forward to receiving your application via our career website.
Note: Shift Timings - 7 pm to 4 AM (Mon - Fri).
Company Benefits & Perks:
- Competitive salary package.
- Performance based annual bonus (cash and stocks).
- Hybrid working model (3 days office/week).
- Group Medical & Life Insurance.
- Modern offices with free amenities & fully stocked cafeterias.
- Monthly food card & company paid snacks.
- Hardship/shift allowance with company provided pickup & drop facility*
- Attractive employee referral bonus.
- Frequent company sponsored team building events and outings.
* Depending upon the shifts.
**The benefits package is subject to change at the management's discretion.
Interactive Brokers LLC, a subsidiary of Interactive Brokers Group, Inc. (Ticker: IBKR) is a direct access electronic broker serving professionals, frequent traders, institutional investors, financial advisors and introducing brokers. Our clients have access to more than 150 market centers around the world from a single integrated account. Our employees are part of a dynamic, multi-national, fast-paced, results-oriented team that has spent four decades focused on advanced technology and automation that equips our clients with a uniquely sophisticated platform to manage their investment portfolios. We provide our clients with advantageous execution prices, risk and portfolio management tools, research facilities and investment products, at low or no cost, positioning them to achieve superior returns.
Headquartered in Greenwich, CT, USA. IBKR has offices in more than 15 countries across the world.
IBKR is a member of NYSE, FINRA, and SIPC. Interactive Brokers Group brokerage affiliates are regulated by securities and commodities agencies around the world.
Click the link to view a short video with a few words from current Interactive Brokers employees: https://www.interactivebrokers.com/en/index.php?f=31899