The Client Integration Project Manager will focus on Customer Integration projects and is also responsible for coordinating, organizing and scheduling team activities for IT-related projects and effectively curate the overall IT project portfolio. The Client Integration Project Manager maintains, documents, organizes and inventories completed project plans for recycling, reuse, or future scaling activities. This individual must be an effective, thoughtful communicator possessing the tools and strategies to drive IT projects forward.
- Build scalable workflows for tracking and managing implementation projects to onboard large institutional clients and facilitate delivery of technology services
- Be primary point of contact for the client throughout the business lifecycle
- Collect in-depth information about the client to make personalized experience
- Work with business leaders to gather project requirements, develop scope of work to complete onboarding process, manage implementation and progress of SOW
- Manage projects for new developments required to expand the offering to new institutional clients
- Work cross-functionally with various groups including network, systems administration, software development and sales engineering to complete the projects
- Prepare and maintain project status for business leadership
- Monitor projects for potential risks and escalate issues to risk owners to ensure timelines are maintained
- Independently propose, develop and lead cross functional solutions to solve highly complex or non-standard client requests with minimal guidance
- Proactively capture feedback trends across clients and drive process improvements for future efforts
Qualifications, Skills & Attributes
- Comprehensive experience managing project or similar experience
- Experience managing dependencies, identifying risks and building consensus across teams on complex technical projects
- Ability to interact with diverse technical and non-technical groups, spanning all organizational levels
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills; ability to use hard data and metrics to back up assumptions and recommendations
- Excellent communication management skills with the ability to effectively and frequently communicate with project team members, managers and executives on key project timelines, priorities and deliverables. Skilled at cross-functional and cross-organizational communication
- Detailed knowledge of Collaboration tools like Confluence, Jira, SharePoint, ServiceNow, etc.
- Understand the tools and skills required to decompose projects into achievable tasks and goals appropriately sized and timed
- Enjoy leading teams towards self-organization to predicably deliver and continuously improve
- Experience applying Agile methodologies and practices supporting multiple teams
Company Benefits & Perks:
- Base salary pegged to Euro
- Discretionary annual bonus (cash and stock)
- Private healthcare insurance
- Free recreational pass (AYCM XL package)
- Daily food allowance in the office
- Monthly BKK pass
- Hybrid way of working (2 days home office/week)
- Modern office in the heart of Budapest with free amenities
- Great atmosphere with friendly and exceptional colleagues, frequent company outings.
*The benefits package will be reviewed regularly and may be subject to change.
You will be part of team that is building one of the world’s strongest brokerage brands, and part of a global enterprise that employs technology in all aspects of its business to generate prudent, controlled growth.
Interactive Brokers LLC, a subsidiary of Interactive Brokers Group, Inc. (Ticker: IBKR) is a direct access electronic broker serving professionals, frequent traders, institutional investors, financial advisors and introducing brokers. Our clients have access to more than 150 market centers around the world from a single integrated account. Our employees are part of a dynamic, multi-national, fast-paced, results-oriented team that has spent four decades focused on advanced technology and automation that equips our clients with a uniquely sophisticated platform to manage their investment portfolios. We provide our clients with advantageous execution prices, risk and portfolio management tools, research facilities and investment products, at low or no cost, positioning them to achieve superior returns.
Headquartered in Greenwich, CT, USA. IBKR has offices in more than 15 countries across the world.
IBKR is a member of NYSE, FINRA, and SIPC. Interactive Brokers Group brokerage affiliates are regulated by securities and commodities agencies around the world.
Click the link to view a short video with a few words from current Interactive Brokers employees: https://www.interactivebrokers.com/en/index.php?f=31899