Enterprise Service Desk Analyst
As a global technology leader in Financial Services, IBKR has employees in several sites around the globe. As we continue to grow our staff and offices, globally, we require IT support staff to help our employees operate and maintain their technology 24/7/365. Our support team is looking for a Service Desk Analyst to help manage and triage users’ IT issues. The position is well-suited for someone looking to gain in-depth technical experiences and exhibit a keen desire to support colleagues with a first-class user experience.
As part of the Enterprise Service Desk team, you will act as the initial point of contact for all staff, helping to explain, quantify and define their technological issues. Working together with employees and team members, you will assist in creating and resolving support tickets, escalate specific technology issues to component owners, and maintain the trouble ticket queue. As part of an effective lifecycle, you will drive timely, effective resolution of issues under your care.
- 1st line of contact for all employee IT service requests and issues including:
- Linux, Mac, Windows desktop hardware and software
- VPN / Remote Access
- Third-party and in-house software
- Capture, validate, log, categorize, prioritize service requests and issues
- Perform initial triage and provide solutions within agreed SLA
- Escalate complex issues promptly to the next level of support
- Effectively communicate status updates and monitor issues to closure
- Contribute to knowledge base articles to share knowledge
- Develop and improve problem solving troubleshooting workflows for issues and incidents
- Technology enthusiast
- Good communication and problem-solving skills
- A keen desire to explore and learn new concepts, systems, and technologies
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in a technical field such as Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent
- CompTIA A+ certification
- Experience with Jira, Confluence and ServiceNow
Interactive Brokers LLC, a subsidiary of Interactive Brokers Group, Inc. (Ticker: IBKR) is a direct access electronic broker serving professionals, frequent traders, institutional investors, financial advisors and introducing brokers. Our clients have access to more than 150 market centers around the world from a single integrated account. Our employees are part of a dynamic, multi-national, fast-paced, results-oriented team that has spent four decades focused on advanced technology and automation that equips our clients with a uniquely sophisticated platform to manage their investment portfolios. We provide our clients with advantageous execution prices, risk and portfolio management tools, research facilities and investment products, at low or no cost, positioning them to achieve superior returns.
Headquartered in Greenwich, CT, USA. IBKR has offices in more than 15 countries across the world.
IBKR is a member of NYSE, FINRA, and SIPC. Interactive Brokers Group brokerage affiliates are regulated by securities and commodities agencies around the world.
Click the link to view a short video with a few words from current Interactive Brokers employees: https://www.interactivebrokers.com/en/index.php?f=31899