Job Description & Requirements
Come be a part of building a global training initiative! For the right candidate, this a real opportunity to contribute and create a global training program that will impact one of the world’s most successful online brokerage firms. You should apply to this position if you are ready to dig in and be a consequential part of a critical initiative.
The Employee Learning and Development (ELD) Developer/E-Learning Specialist reports to the Digital Learning Lead, also based in India. As the ELD Instructional Designer/E-Learning Specialist, you will work with the various business groups within Interactive Brokers (IBKR), to design and develop eLearning packages, using proven course design, development methodologies and high quality media production. You will create storyboards and determine the best approach to achieve learning objectives. In addition to the creation of content, you will provide support to the development teams for content creation as needed.
Primary Responsibilities Include:
- Build eLearning and instructor-led courses for deployment within the LMS.
- Work with Instructional Design team to execute interactive courses, including e-learning, blended learning, multimedia content, compliance training, self-led and instructor-led programs, and onboarding to meet the needs of department leaders and key stakeholders
- Develop storyboarded content into a course using rapid authoring tools both Adobe Captivate and Articulate 360
- Develop new and creative ways of showcasing content to capture learner attention
- Experience working with Adobe Creative Cloud Suite in order to edit graphics as needed for eLearning development.
- Experience in video creation using Adobe After Effects or Premier Pro is an added advantage
- At least 4-5 years of experience directly related to the duties and responsibilities specified
- Demonstrated ability to develop visually stimulating, interactive, impactful e-learning content
- BS/BA in business, education, computer science, Instructional Design, or another relevant field
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of course authoring tools (e.g., Adobe Captivate, Articulate 360, and graphic design tools (Adobe Creative Cloud).
- Knowledge of animation and video editing software, such as Adobe After Effects or Premier Pro is a plus
- Excellent time management and project management skills
- General understanding of instructional design methods (ADDIE model preferred) for both eLearning training, instructor-led, and webinar course content
- Experience with standard Microsoft 365 tools (Excel, PPT) as well as collaboration tools (SharePoint, OneDrive, Teams)
- A strong understanding of Reporting and data extraction (through LMS and Excel)
- Written and verbal communication skills
- Must be comfortable working in fast-paced environment and prepared to pivot as business needs evolve
- Receptiveness to feedback throughout the editing process.
Interactive Brokers LLC, a subsidiary of Interactive Brokers Group, Inc. (Ticker: IBKR) is a direct access electronic broker serving professionals, frequent traders, institutional investors, financial advisors and introducing brokers. Our clients have access to more than 150 market centers around the world from a single integrated account. Our employees are part of a dynamic, multi-national, fast-paced, results-oriented team that has spent four decades focused on advanced technology and automation that equips our clients with a uniquely sophisticated platform to manage their investment portfolios. We provide our clients with advantageous execution prices, risk and portfolio management tools, research facilities and investment products, at low or no cost, positioning them to achieve superior returns.
Headquartered in Greenwich, CT, USA. IBKR has offices in more than 15 countries across the world.
IBKR is a member of NYSE, FINRA, and SIPC. Interactive Brokers Group brokerage affiliates are regulated by securities and commodities agencies around the world.
Click the link to view a short video with a few words from current Interactive Brokers employees: https://www.interactivebrokers.com/en/index.php?f=31899