Job Description & Requirements
The Investor Relations Analyst is part of the team that represents Interactive Brokers Group (IBKR) to the investment community. This role has substantial cross-departmental contact internally, working closely with the Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A) group, as well as contact with IBKR senior management and current and potential shareholders and analysts. The Investor Relations Analyst will gain exposure to nearly all areas of the business.
- Create and update content for investor relations materials, including data analysis, drafting and follow-up for quarterly earnings, annual reports and other SEC filings, and investor presentations
- Collaborate with the FP&A team on financial data and business trends
- Participate in investor calls and in proactive investor outreach
- Compile and track industry and competitor information
- Track and analyze insights from Wall Street analyst reports and models
- Oversee logistics for materials and facilities for annual meeting and investor conferences
- Devise content updates to IBKR’s investor relations website
- Lead and participate in ad-hoc initiatives and projects
- Bachelor’s degree, with strengths in financial statement analysis, as well as writing capabilities
- 2+ years of experience in Investor Relations, financial analysis or accounting preferred
- PC skills, especially with MS Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills
- Ability to quickly grasp and communicate financial and economic information
- Ability to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Detail oriented
- Professional demeanor and integrity
Company Benefits & Perks
- Competitive salary, annual performance-based bonus and stock grant
- Retirement plan 401(k) with competitive company match
- Excellent health and welfare benefits including medical, dental, and vision benefits
- Wellness screenings and assessments, health coaches and counseling services through Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Paid time off and a generous parental leave policy
- Daily company paid lunch and a fully stocked kitchen with healthy options for breakfast and snack
- Corporate events including team outings, dinners, volunteer activities and company sports teams
- Education reimbursement and learning opportunities
- Modern offices with sit/stand desks and multi-monitor setups
Interactive Brokers ("IBKR"), a subsidiary of publicly-traded Interactive Brokers Group, Inc., based in Greenwich, Connecticut (NASDAQ: IBKR) is a low-cost provider of trade execution and clearing services for active traders, institutional investors, financial advisors and introducing brokers. IBKR’s premier technology provides electronic access to stocks, options, futures, forex, bonds, and funds worldwide from a single IBKR Integrated Investment account. IBKR is one of the largest online brokers by trade volume and is consistently ranked at the top of its field.
Our employees are part of a dynamic, multinational, fast-paced, results-oriented team working to provide our customers with state-of-the-art trading technology, superior execution capabilities, worldwide electronic access, and sophisticated risk management tools.
Our headquarters are in Greenwich, CT, USA. IBKR has offices in the United States, Australia, Canada, China, Estonia, Hong Kong, Hungary, India, Ireland, Japan, Luxembourg, Russia, Singapore, Switzerland and United Kingdom.
IBKR is a member of NYSE, FINRA, and SIPC. Interactive Brokers Group brokerage affiliates are regulated by securities and commodities agencies around the world.
Click HERE to view a short video with a few words from current Interactive Brokers employees.
(If the hyperlink is not active, copy and paste the following URL in your browser: https://www.interactivebrokers.com/en/index.php?f=31899)
For more information, please visit www.ibkr.com/info