Interactive Brokers Group is looking for a motivated individual to join our in-house marketing team as a digital marketing analyst. Your responsibilities will include analyzing statistics, tracking online marketing trends, developing campaign strategies, and optimizing marketing efforts. These efforts include but not limit to PPC campaigns, social media campaigns and email marketing campaigns.
Our ideal candidate as a digital marketing analyst, you should have strong analytical and technical skills and be able to present actionable insights to inform marketing strategies. Be detail-oriented and work well within a team. You will report directly to the Global Advertising Director and will work from the Greenwich, CT global headquarters.
- Testing campaigns, analyzing key metrics, and identifying opportunities to increase campaign conversion performance.
- Collecting and analyzing marketing and web behavioral data.
- Developing and presenting learnings from your analysis, including actionable insights and recommendations.
- Developing digital campaign and web measurement strategies.
- Creating dashboards, data visualizations, and campaign and website performance reports.
- Monitoring and analyzing digital media and marketing trends.
- Creating detailed reports of sitewide customer behavior, navigation behavior, and potential UX improvements.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance, Advertising, Marketing, Data Science, or relevant field
- 3-5 years prior professional digital marketing experience across display, social and programmatic platforms
- Strong familiarity with Google Analytics and AdWords
- Task driven and with the ability to produce and hit key deliverable deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong communication skills, written and verbal.
- Ability to work with international media partners with flexible hours.
- Proficient experience using Microsoft Office suite products, especially Excel.
Company Benefits & Perks
- Competitive salary, annual performance-based bonus and stock grant
- Retirement plan 401(k) with competitive company match
- Excellent health and welfare benefits including medical, dental, and vision benefits
- Wellness screenings and assessments, health coaches and counseling services through Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Paid time off and a generous parental leave policy
- Daily company paid lunch and a fully stocked kitchen with healthy options for breakfast and snack
- Corporate events including team outings, dinners, volunteer activities and company sports teams
- Education reimbursement and learning opportunities
- Modern offices with sit/stand desks and multi-monitor setups
Interactive Brokers ("IBKR"), a subsidiary of publicly-traded Interactive Brokers Group, Inc., based in Greenwich, Connecticut (NASDAQ: IBKR) is a low-cost provider of trade execution and clearing services for active traders, institutional investors, financial advisors and introducing brokers. IBKR’s premier technology provides electronic access to stocks, options, futures, forex, bonds, and funds worldwide from a single IBKR Integrated Investment account. IBKR is one of the largest online brokers by trade volume and is consistently ranked at the top of its field.
Our employees are part of a dynamic, multinational, fast-paced, results-oriented team working to provide our customers with state-of-the-art trading technology, superior execution capabilities, worldwide electronic access, and sophisticated risk management tools.
Our headquarters are in Greenwich, CT, USA. IBKR has offices in the United States, Australia, Canada, China, Estonia, Hong Kong, Hungary, India, Ireland, Japan, Luxembourg, Russia, Singapore, Switzerland and United Kingdom.
IBKR is a member of NYSE, FINRA, and SIPC. Interactive Brokers Group brokerage affiliates are regulated by securities and commodities agencies around the world.
Click HERE to view a short video with a few words from current Interactive Brokers employees.
(If the hyperlink is not active, copy and paste the following URL in your browser: https://www.interactivebrokers.com/en/index.php?f=31899)
For more information, please visit www.ibkr.com/info