Due to the rapid growth and expansion of our business activities in various markets, we have the following full-time opening for an experienced, motivated and technology - oriented individual to be our In-house Spanish Financial Translator (English to Spanish and vice versa) at our West Palm Beach, FL office.
We are looking for a professional translator with a strong focus on economics and finance, and the ability to work efficiently to meet tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- website content,
- account applications such as Account Management, Registration System, Trader Workstation, etc.
- client communication letters, bulletins and announcements
- webinar notes and Knowledge Base articles
- Plan and carry out research projects, including extraction of terminology from texts and use of term base
- Perform quality assurance on existing translations (proofread and edit)
- Document processing
- Native Spanish speaker (neutral and/or Castilian Spanish)
- Bachelor's degree in Translations or related discipline
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in both languages
- Experience with MS Office (basic knowledge of CAT-tools)
- Minimum of 2 years relevant experience, preferably with a financial institute
- Knowledge of basic accounting terms and calculations; familiarity with a broad range of securities
- Proven time-management and organizational skills
- Personality: Self-confident, open, extroverted, flexible and able to work
independently in a team-oriented environment
This position will not sponsor applicants for employment visas.
Company Benefits & Perks
- Competitive salary, annual performance-based bonus and stock grant
- Retirement plan 401(k) with company match
- Excellent health and welfare benefits including medical, dental, and vision benefits
- Wellness screenings and assessments, health coaches and counseling services through Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Paid time off and a generous parental leave policy
- Daily company paid lunch and a fully stocked kitchen with healthy options for breakfast and snack
- Corporate events including team outings, dinners, volunteer activities and company sports teams
- Education reimbursement and learning opportunities
- Modern offices with sit/stand desks and multi-monitor setups
Interactive Brokers ("IBKR"), a subsidiary of publicly-traded Interactive Brokers Group, Inc., based in Greenwich, Connecticut (NASDAQ: IBKR) is a low-cost provider of trade execution and clearing services for active traders, institutional investors, financial advisors and introducing brokers. IBKR’s premier technology provides electronic access to stocks, options, futures, forex, bonds, and funds worldwide from a single IBKR Integrated Investment account. IBKR is one of the largest online brokers by trade volume and is consistently ranked at the top of its field.
Our employees are part of a dynamic, multinational, fast-paced, results-oriented team working to provide our customers with state-of-the-art trading technology, superior execution capabilities, worldwide electronic access, and sophisticated risk management tools.
Our headquarters are in Greenwich, CT, USA. IBKR has offices in the United States, Australia, Canada, China, Estonia, Hong Kong, Hungary, India, Ireland, Japan, Luxembourg, Russia, Singapore, Switzerland and United Kingdom.
IBKR is a member of NYSE, FINRA, and SIPC. Interactive Brokers Group brokerage affiliates are regulated by securities and commodities agencies around the world.
Click HERE to view a short video with a few words from current Interactive Brokers employees.
(If the hyperlink is not active, copy and paste the following URL in your browser: https://www.interactivebrokers.com/en/index.php?f=31899)
For more information, please visit www.ibkr.com/info