The Interactive Brokers Group is one of the leading global brokers with a well established technology driven culture. We have selected Dublin, Ireland as the future headquarters for our European business and are seeking bright, motivated, entrepreneurial people to help launch what we expect to be one of the Group’s leading operations.
- Collecting and analyzing counter-party financial statements for evaluation within the firm’s credit policies. Credit evaluation reports will include quantitative analysis and written qualitative sections
- Daily monitoring of credit exposures in various parts of the company’s businesses, including banking and placement of client and firm money
- Various ad hoc projects, which may entail data analysis or web-based research
- Acting as IBIE’s liaison for credit matters to the Group Chief Credit Officer, located in the U.S., and to the Group Treasury Director for Europe and APAC, located in Switzerland
Your Experience and Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in accounting, mathematics or business
- 3-5 years’ experience in a credit, accounting or financial statement analysis role is preferred
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Excel and use of this tool to present data clearly and concisely (VBA experience is a plus)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail is critical
- Ability to multitask and prioritize tasks under pressure of completing assignments within time constraints
You will be part of team that is building one of the world’s strongest brokerage brands, and part of a global enterprise that employs technology in all aspects of its business to generate prudent, controlled growth.
Interactive Brokers Ireland Limited, a subsidiary of publicly traded Interactive Brokers Group, Inc., based in Greenwich, Connecticut (NASDAQ: IBKR) is a low-cost provider of trade execution and clearing services for active traders, institutional investors, financial advisors and introducing brokers. IBKR’s premier technology provides electronic access to stocks, options, futures, forex, bonds, and funds worldwide from a single IBKR Integrated Investment account. IBKR is one of the largest online brokers by trade volume and is consistently ranked at the top of its field.
Our employees are part of a dynamic, multinational, fast-paced, results-oriented team working to provide our customers with state-of-the-art trading technology, superior execution capabilities, worldwide electronic access, and sophisticated risk management tools.
Our headquarters are in Greenwich, CT, USA. IBKR has offices in the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, Switzerland, Hungary, Estonia, Russia, India, Hong Kong, China, Japan, Australia and Singapore.
Interactive Brokers Group brokerage affiliates are regulated by securities and commodities agencies around the world.
Click HERE to view a short video with a few words from current Interactive Brokers employees.
For more information, please visit www.ibkr.com/info