Join the INTERACTIVE BROKERS Team!
Interactive Brokers has been at the forefront of the Fintech space for over 42 years and we pride ourselves on being a technology company. We continue to challenge the status quo and push boundaries to offer the best trading platform with the most sophisticated features all for the lowest cost to our customers.
You will be part of:
Interactive Brokers Group seeks a Back-end Applications Developer for our Compliance and Customer Service Groups that will contribute to all phases of software development on our customer and internal account management systems.
You will be responsible to:
- Design, develop and maintain backend and middleware services for Interactive Brokers web-based account registration, account maintenance, tax, and compliance systems.
- Complete typical projects that focus on data base backend and middleware services development using Java, PL/SQL
- Complete smaller projects that use python, Unix shell scripting and other general purpose development languages and tools.
You will need to have:
- A BS/MS Computer Science or other related fields
- Strong knowledge of programming concepts, algorithms, and concurrency
- Must possess 5+ years of core Java experience.
- Must have data structures, database concepts, PL/SQL programming experience.
- Prior experience (including college projects) with structured database design.
- Familiarity with web applications, concepts, and tools
Qualities we’d love to see:
- Technically oriented, proactive, and enthusiastic, with paramount attention to detail.
- Great written/verbal communication skills.
- Self-motivated and directed.
- Good team player.
Interactive Brokers ("IBKR"), a subsidiary of publicly-traded Interactive Brokers Group, Inc., based in Greenwich, Connecticut (NASDAQ: IBKR) is a low-cost provider of trade execution and clearing services for active traders, institutional investors, financial advisors and introducing brokers. IBKR’s premier technology provides electronic access to stocks, options, futures, forex, bonds, and funds worldwide from a single IBKR Integrated Investment account. IBKR is one of the largest online brokers by trade volume and is consistently ranked at the top of its field.
Our employees are part of a dynamic, multinational, fast-paced, results-oriented team working to provide our customers with state-of-the-art trading technology, superior execution capabilities, worldwide electronic access, and sophisticated risk management tools.
Our headquarters are in Greenwich, CT, USA. IBKR has offices in the United States, Australia, Canada, China, Estonia, Hong Kong, Hungary, India, Ireland, Japan, Luxembourg, Russia, Singapore, Switzerland and United Kingdom.
IBKR is a member of NYSE, FINRA, and SIPC. Interactive Brokers Group brokerage affiliates are regulated by securities and commodities agencies around the world.
Click HERE to view a short video with a few words from current Interactive Brokers employees.
(If the hyperlink is not active, copy and paste the following URL in your browser: https://www.interactivebrokers.com/en/index.php?f=31899)
For more information, please visit www.ibkr.com/info