Interactive Brokers Hong Kong Limited is looking to hire an individual with industry knowledge to join our client support team at our Kwun Tong, HK location.
A Trade and Client Support specialist, acts as liaison to Interactive Brokers’ professional clients in the Asia-Pacific region including broker-dealers, hedge funds, investment managers, and proprietary trading groups. Our aim is to build and maintain long-term customer relationships through superior, high-touch service as we continue to expand our global product offering.
- Respond to client inquiries via ticket, telephone, email, and live chat
- Investigate account management and trade-related issues involving execution, order routing, trade busts, position liquidation etc.
- Meet with institutional clients to identify their needs and introduce appropriate services and workflow solutions
- Understand wide scale service issues at a detailed, technical level and make recommendations for process improvement
- Must have strong product knowledge – Equities, Options, Futures, FX
- Analytical self-starter who takes ownership of projects and sees them through to completion
- Excellent command of written and spoken English and Chinese (Mandarin language skills highly preferred)
- Candidates with prior experience in the areas of middle/back office operations, compliance, electronic trading, and fund administration will be given priority
- Undergraduate degree in Finance, Economics, or related discipline
- Minimum 2 years experience at a global financial institution (new graduates who demonstrate a strong grasp of the core competencies will also be considered)
- HKSI Paper 1 (Type 1, 2, and 3), FINRA Series 7 license or ability to obtain
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel; Bloomberg, UNIX and/or general programming experience a plus
Interactive Brokers ("IBKR"), a subsidiary of publicly-traded Interactive Brokers Group, Inc., based in Greenwich, Connecticut (NASDAQ: IBKR) is a low-cost provider of trade execution and clearing services for active traders, institutional investors, financial advisors and introducing brokers. IBKR’s premier technology provides electronic access to stocks, options, futures, forex, bonds, and funds worldwide from a single IBKR Integrated Investment account. IBKR is one of the largest online brokers by trade volume and is consistently ranked at the top of its field.
Our employees are part of a dynamic, multinational, fast-paced, results-oriented team working to provide our customers with state-of-the-art trading technology, superior execution capabilities, worldwide electronic access, and sophisticated risk management tools.
Our headquarters are in Greenwich, CT, USA. IBKR has offices in the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, Switzerland, Hungary, Estonia, Russia, India, Hong Kong, China, Japan and Australia.
IBKR is a member of NYSE, FINRA, and SIPC. Interactive Brokers Group brokerage affiliates are regulated by securities and commodities agencies around the world.
Click HERE to view a short video with a few words from current Interactive Brokers employees.
For more information, please visit www.ibkr.com/info