As an Android Software Engineer your key responsibilities will be:
• Components design/implementation in Java for Android and Kotlin
• Follow specification closely in a time sensitive environment and at the same time provide constructive feedback that improves overall quality.
• Utilize best practices and Android Studio to rapidly debug applications, fix performance bottlenecks, and improve customer experience.
• Employ techniques and design patterns to create well structured, efficient and maintainable code.
• Strong Java Skills
• Technically oriented, proactive, and enthusiastic, with extreme attention to detail.
• Bachelor’s in EE, CS, Math, Physics or similar (masters/ a plus).
• English written/verbal communication skills.
• Mobile development experience and/or strong desire to master mobile development for Android.
• Should be comfortable working in a team reviewing code from other developers, and providing guidance and mentoring when appropriate
• Familiarity with trading technologies is a plus.
Interactive Brokers ("IBKR"), a subsidiary of publicly-traded Interactive Brokers Group, Inc., based in Greenwich, Connecticut (NASDAQ: IBKR) is a low-cost provider of trade execution and clearing services for active traders, institutional investors, financial advisors and introducing brokers. IBKR’s premier technology provides electronic access to stocks, options, futures, forex, bonds, and funds worldwide from a single IBKR Integrated Investment account. IBKR is one of the largest online brokers by trade volume and is consistently ranked at the top of its field.
Our employees are part of a dynamic, multinational, fast-paced, results-oriented team working to provide our customers with state-of-the-art trading technology, superior execution capabilities, worldwide electronic access, and sophisticated risk management tools.
Our headquarters are in Greenwich, CT, USA. IBKR has offices in the United States, Australia, Canada, China, Estonia, Hong Kong, Hungary, India, Ireland, Japan, Luxembourg,Russia, Singapore, Switzerland and United Kingdom.
IBKR is a member of NYSE, FINRA, and SIPC. Interactive Brokers Group brokerage affiliates are regulated by securities and commodities agencies around the world.
Click HERE to view a short video with a few words from current Interactive Brokers employees.
(If the hyperlink is not active, copy and paste the following URL in your browser: https://www.interactivebrokers.com/en/index.php?f=31899)
For more information, please visit www.ibkr.com/info