Joining Capco means joining an organisation that is committed to an inclusive working environment where you’re encouraged to #BeYourselfAtWork. We celebrate individuality and recognize that diversity and inclusion, in all forms, is critical to success. It’s important to us that we recruit and develop as diverse a range of talent as we can and we believe that everyone brings something different to the table – so we’d love to know what makes you different. Such differences may mean we need to make changes to our process to allow you the best possible platform to succeed, and we are happy to cater to any reasonable adjustments you may require. You will find the section to let us know of these at the bottom of your application form or you can mention it directly to your recruiter at any stage and they will be happy to help.
Capco is a global technology and business consultancy, focused on the financial services sector. We are passionate about helping our clients succeed in an ever-changing industry.
- Experts in banking and payments, capital markets, wealth and asset management and insurance
- Deep knowledge in financial services offering, including e.g. Finance, Risk and Compliance, Financial Crime, Core Banking etc.
- Committed to growing our business and hiring the best talent to help us get there
- Focus on maintaining our nimble, agile and entrepreneurial culture
The Talent Management Senior Adviser will play a key role in driving new and ongoing talent management activities that are strategically linked to the overall Capco people strategy.
The role will focus on supporting the design and implementation of talent management programmes that increase employee engagement and retention, accelerate performance and development, and facilitate succession planning and mitigation of operational risks.
The core areas of focus for the role will include:
- Annual promotion process for ED and Partner levels
- Succession planning and talent reviews
- Leadership Development initiatives for emerging leaders
- Developing and managing relationships with external partners
Reporting to the Head of Talent and Engagement, the successful candidate will join a small but highly collaborative team which works closely with the wider People and L&D communities.
Primary Responsibilities: (other duties may be assigned)
- Contribute to the development and implementation of processes and programs in support of talent management strategy
- Develop and manage project plans and schedules associated with talent management processes and programmes
- In tandem with the regions, coordinate the annual leadership promotion and talent review processes including talent assessment, succession planning and development planning
- Contribute to the design and development of coaching initiatives that will help to upskill and embed best practices and consistency across the business
- Administer talent management programmes and activities, including the creation and delivery of reports, communications, learning materials and other supporting resources
- Serve as a key point of contact to the business for the annual promotion process and talent management programmes, addressing questions and requests in a timely and professional manner
- Work to standardise talent management initiatives, practices, activities and processes, and act as a conduit for sharing best practice across the regions
- Monitor talent initiatives and participants’ needs and learning preferences to ensure that talent solutions meet agreed objectives, and makes adjustments based on feedback
- Passion for talent development and employee engagement initiatives
- 4+ years demonstrable experience of designing and executing talent management processes and programmes
- Comfortable working in an environment in which businesses processes, tools, deadlines etc. are continually evolving
- Committed to creating and searching for new and innovative approaches that enhance talent management processes and performance
- High degree of organisational and time management skills; able to set and manage expectations and competing priorities
- Excellent analytical skills and the ability to deduce insights from data
- Proficiency in MS Office (Excel, Word, Teams and PowerPoint)
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in HR, Occupational Psychology or related disciplines preferred but not essential
Why join Capco
You will work on engaging projects with some of the largest banks and financial services institutions in the world, on projects that will transform the financial services industry.
- A work culture focused on innovation and creating lasting value for our clients and employees
- Ongoing learning opportunities to help you acquire new skills or deepen existing expertise
- A flat, non-hierarchical structure that will enable you to work with senior partners and directly with clients
- A diverse, inclusive, meritocratic culture
- Capco offers a very attractive remuneration and benefits in line with your level of experience