FRONT END MOBILE DEVELOPER-Mid Level - DIGITAL ENGINEERING
As a Capco Mobile Developer you will:
Demonstrate practical experience of engineering best practices, while being obsessed with continuous improvement.
Have deep technical knowledge of two or more technologies and is curious to learn other parts of the stack.
Have personally made valuable contributions to products, solutions and teams and can articulate the value to customers.
Have played a role in the delivery of critical business applications and ideally customer facing applications.
Have the ability to communicate complex ideas to non-experts with eloquence and confidence.
Have an awareness and understanding of new technologies being used in finance and other industries and loves to experiment.
Have a passion for being part of the engineering team that is forming the future of finance.
Skills & Expertise
- A strong understanding of developing cross platform application development for web, mobile (iOS and Android) and Tablet (iOS) devices using ReactJS and React Native. Familiarity of using Web View with React Native Wrapper is mandatory.
- Very good knowledge of state management using Redux to develop shared containers and repositories.
- Ability to architect, design and develop using micro front end design pattern keeping the need to have solution that can be accessed across multiple device platforms mentioned above. Experience in designing app architectures for a scalable and robust app
- Deep understanding of developing UI components that can be used and accessed across different platforms (mobile, web and tablet).
- Very good understanding of source code management for cross platform development using industry best practices for front end and mobile applications. Ability to define the target release packages to different platforms using continuous integration and deployment processes.
- Ability to define and design the unit testing approach (with tools such as Jest/Jasmine) needed for testing the development application across the platforms.
- Experience integrating front end with RestFul APIs developed by the back end team
- Good understanding of security principles and secure coding
- Technical leadership, mentoring and proactive mind set