Joining Capco means joining an organisation that is committed to an inclusive working environment where you’re encouraged to #BeYourselfAtWork. We celebrate individuality and recognise that diversity and inclusion, in all forms, is critical to success. It’s important to us that we recruit and develop as diverse a range of talent as we can. We believe that everyone brings something different to the table – so we’d love to know what makes you different.
- Experts in banking and payments, capital markets and wealth and asset management
- Deep knowledge in financial services offering, including e.g. Finance, Risk and Compliance, Financial Crime, Core Banking etc.
- Committed to growing our business and hiring the best talent to help us get there Focused on maintaining our nimble, agile and entrepreneurial culture
Domain : Investment Banking & Capital Market
- Performance Consultant: - EMEA Shift – Mumbai-EMEA/UK Shift
Roles & Responsibility
- Project Management - Lead medium to large scale strategic initiatives/projects, enhances process standards and best practices. Project plan tracking and status reporting
- Establish and maintain project work plans and monitor progress against the schedule included therein
- Transition Management – Finalize transition plan and work on execution, define & track training modules, refine/rewrite procedure manuals and checklist etc.
- Understand current state of respective Organizations as well as target operating model of the combined entity
- Coordinate deliverables with internal teams, workstreams, stakeholders and external vendors
- Ensure proof of concepts are executed per plan and results assessed against stated green-light criteria
- Creation of materials for project charters, governance models, workstream structures & dependencies, risk logs etc.
- Identification, management and escalation of risks and issues to Global Program/Project Manager
- Design and implement process and control frameworks
- BU Testing – Develop UAT Plan including documentation, tracking, issues management, status reporting and execute UAT test
- Understand and document systems workflow/tech design, working with vendors, IT teams and Data office
- Interact with managers to help define and document project objectives, governance, and priorities within the scope of the project/program/initiative
- Interface with key stakeholders, sponsors, and other senior management to confirm program/project sponsorship / support, strategic alignment, and report progress, achievements, significant issues, and risks
- Relevant Change Management, Project Management, or Investment Operations project experience with ability to assess and document current and future state requirements and obtain required signoffs
- Document future state process flows, incorporating requirements and obtain stakeholder/sponsor validation
- Document high-level road map for coordinating the migration to a future state process
- Working Knowledge of Agile Methodologies like Scrum & Kanban with an ability to raise Jira Stories/Defects independently will be helpful.
- experience in FactSet tool
- Ability to independently provide Status in Daily Standup Meetings and provide constructive feedback to the Development, UAT and Business Teams.
- Strong problem-solving skills with ability to analyze and understand data, ability to learn quickly and clarify poorly defined problems.
- Strong organizational skills, including the ability to coordinate, prioritize, and ability to multitask
- Strong oral and written communication skills, document defects, ability to communicate clearly and concisely.
- A self-starter and highly motivated; ability to work effectively with individuals with diverse cultural backgrounds and experience
- Understanding of Investment management business, portfolio accounting concepts, Equity and/or Fixed Income product knowledge will be helpful.
WHY JOIN CAPCO?
You will work on engaging projects with some of the largest banks in the world, on projects that will transform the financial services industry.
- A work culture focused on innovation and creating lasting value for our clients and employees
- Ongoing learning opportunities to help you acquire new skills or deepen existing expertise
- A flat, non-hierarchical structure that will enable you to work with senior partners and directly with clients
- A diverse, inclusive, meritocratic culture