Capco is a global technology and business consultancy that focuses on the Financial Services and Insurance sectors. We are passionate about helping our clients succeed in an ever-changing industry.
In Hong Kong:
- We are experts in Banking, Capital Markets, Wealth and Asset Management
- We are rapidly expanding our Insurance sector capability
- We specialise in Digital Transformation, Data Management & Data Analytics, Business & Finance Transformation engagements, and IT transformation and Change programmes
- We are committed to growing our business and hiring the best talent in the market
- Our focus is on maintaining our agile and entrepreneurial culture
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILTIIES
As a Data Science Lead you will be playing a key role in defining strategy to develop new digital client service offerings in order to deliver superior value and sustained impact. You are responsible for full-life cycle of proprietary data and software assets, from initial business case to road map delivery, launch, and ongoing support operations. All of our core product capabilities are housed within the business unit including product management, design, development, support and data analytics experts who work in deep collaboration with our practice areas, clients and consulting teams.
You will join a global, expanding team which helps case teams deliver survey-based consumer insights for clients. You will join the Data and Analytics delivery team to manage, execute and deliver survey management and analytics support, working in close collaboration with the best in the group.
- Work with case teams in a fast-paced and dynamic environment, supporting them across stages of market research/ survey management
- Working with extended teams based in India, that will require cross-time zone engagement
- Act as a thought partner for case teams on the topics of survey management and analytics. Directly drive additional business for the team through broadening and deepening relationships with case teams
- Lead scoping of effort and provide inputs in preparing effort and time estimates for projects
- Direct and manage data analysts to provide support to case teams, including, managing workflow and output for projects
- Work to enhance efficiency, increased standardization and automation, synergy with other efforts, and/or potential dis-aggregation of activities
- Assist leadership team with setting standards for the business.
- Support ad hoc requests and reporting from case and proposal teams by leveraging existing data and creating new queries/outputs as needed
- Assist with developing, on boarding, and training new junior team members
- Promote innovation by recognizing new concepts in data management and implementing them in proprietary data and tools processes.
- Demonstrate strong aptitude to work on a variety of technical and analytical topics; focus on delivery excellence in diverse technical environments.
SKILL AND EXPERTISE
- Master degree in analytics, Data science / Computer science
- Minimum 7 years of relevant experience in the field of market research and data analytics with clear business development contributions
- Hands-on experience of working on advanced analysis methods like Linear Regression, Factor analysis, Clustering, Logistic Regression, Discriminant analysis, Decision tree, Ensemble etc.
- Ability to analyze raw data, and draw conclusion; experience in the analysis of medium to large data sets to find useful relationships
- Experience in operationalizing and productionizing data products
- Experience in directly working with clients in multicultural settings. Proven experience in project scoping, expectation setting and management, timeline management, QA and seamless collaboration.
- Solid experience in planning, work allocation, and project delivery
- Strong hands-on experience on Python, ScikitLearn / similar libries and MLOps tools
- Experience on Cloud Data science solution (Ex: Azure ML Studio) would be a plus
- Knowledge of additional tools such as R, Alteryx, Tableau, SAS, VBA, SQL will be an added advantage
- Good organizational, planning and project management skills –
- Team player and ability to work independently
- Excellent interpersonal and teaming skills, able to work well with seniors and peers
- Solid written and oral communication skills
- Professional, service oriented, proactive and flexible
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast passed environment while demonstrating high level of maturity
WHY JOIN CAPCO?
We are expanding our business rapidly across Hong Kong and Asia. You will work on engaging projects with some of the largest banking and insurance clients in the world, projects that will deliver significant transformation and change.
- A work culture focused on innovation and creating lasting value for our clients and employees
- Ongoing learning opportunities to help you acquire new skills or deepen existing expertise
- A flat, non-hierarchical structure that will enable you to work with senior partners and directly with clients
- A diverse and inclusive meritocracy