Cloud Data Platform Senior Delivery Lead and Architect
Capco is a distinctly and positively different place to work. Much more than consultants, we are active participants in the global financial services industry. Our passionate business and technology professionals enjoy a unique environment where they are actively encouraged to apply intellect, innovation, experience and teamwork. We are dedicated to fully supporting our world class clients as they respond to challenges and opportunities in: Banking, Capital Markets, Finance Risk & Compliance, Insurance, and Wealth and Investment Management. Experience Capco for yourself at capco.com
Let’s Talk About You
You want to Own Your Career. You’re serious about rising as far and as fast as your work and achievements can take you. And you’re ready to write the next chapter of your career story: a challenging and rewarding role as a Capco Cloud Data Platform Senior Delivery Lead and Architect.
Let’s Get Down To Business
Capco is seeking talented, innovative, and creative individuals to join our Cloud Practice, to help our customers become successful in their Cloud journey.
About the Role
Capco is seeking talented, innovative, and creative individuals to join our Data Practice, to help our customers become successful in their Data Transformation and Cloud journeys. As a Cloud Data Platform Senior Delivery Lead and Architect, you will be an integral part of the data and cloud practices, working with other like-minded individuals. You will get involved in projects ranging from cloud data strategy, architecture, and migration. Our Solution Leads are talented, innovative, and creative individuals who bring with them diverse experience and skillsets related to Data, Cloud and and DevSecOps practices.
As a Capco Cloud Data Platform Senior Delivery Lead and Architect:
- You lead the strategy, design and implementation of cloud-based data platforms running on AWS, GCP or Azure.
- You have 8-10 years of experience delivering data solutions including 4-5 years in Big Data and cloud-based technologies.
- You take ownership of data solution architecture, in conjunction with other associated teams.
- You are comfortable in your ability to consult on the administration, monitoring, and deployment of large-scale data systems and services on the Cloud.
- You can collaborate closely with our clients and facilitate across both the business and technology on solution requirements and delivery.
- You can provide support and leadership to Capco’s data practice community.
- You can lead Capco data analysts, data engineers, and data scientists to create and operationalize dynamic data & model pipelines with automated provisioning of workloads.
- You can collaborate closely with business on consumption requirements (e.g. use cases) and interpret these into data platform strategy, design and execution.
- You have successfully conquered processing and transformation of massive data through machine learning models and have familiarity using Spark-based solutions like Databricks.
- You are familiar and have hands-on knowledge in setting up data related solutions (warehouses, lakes, science, app dev) using platforms like Snowflake.
- You have extensive experience with data processing and engineering tools, such as Kafka, Informatica, and Talend.
- You have experience with employing automated testing solutions for data migrations to the cloud.
- You have deep experience implementing data governance and data quality solutions.
- You have a solid understanding of DevOps & Automaton principles to automate repetitive tasks and requests.
- You bring with you experience working with CI/CD pipelines (e.g., AWS CodePipeline, Gitlab, CircleCI, Jenkins) related to data applications, scripts and service/tools instantiation and configurations.
- You are well-versed in various monitoring communication channels, tools, and related systems to ensure stability, health, and performance of the cloud data solution and infrastructure.
- You have a good awareness and application of various data security standards, including PCI-DSS, FIPS 140-2, NIST 800-171, GDPR and others.
- You have a good understanding and know-how to leverage tools, such as Tableau for data visualization.
As a leader in the Capco Data Practice:
- You are self-motivated, pro-active and have a team-player attitude.
- You can understand and communicate complex solutions to both business and technology stakeholders.
- You can effectively organize and prioritize your workload.
- You possess excellent oral, listening, and written communication skills.
- You operate with an automation first mind-set and are obsessed with continuous growth and improvement.
- You deliver on your commitments and are a great collaborator while also confident in your individual abilities.
- You bring new ideas to the team, are known to be a good problem solver, take time to validate your own ideas and help shape other’s.
- You continue to build your awareness, understanding and experiment with new technologies in the Data, Cloud and Financial Services industries.
- You have excellent people skills with ability to lead by example and motivate team members.
- You are quick, but methodical, and able to function in a fast paced environment while following best practices and organizational processes.
Professional experience is important. But it’s paramount you share our belief in disruptive innovation that puts clients ahead in a tough market. From Day One, your key skill will be to perceive new and better ways of doing things to give your clients an unfair advantage.
Now Take the Next Step
If you’re looking forward to progressing your career with us, then we’re looking forward to receiving your application.
Capco is well known for its thought leadership and client-centric model that distinguishes it from other consulting firms. Capco’s strong technology and digital knowledge base, it’s global experience of the Financial Service enables us to deliver projects from strategy through to delivery. We are committed to providing new areas of expertise from which our clients will greatly benefit.
- Access to industry-focused talent globally
- Ability to leverage best-of-breed, innovative products and solutions for complex architecture and large-scale transformation
- Extended global geographic market reach
- Ability to capitalize on our client footprint and deep domain expertise within financial services
For more information about Capco, visit www.Capco.com.
Capco is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics.