Deputy Director - Head of Ad Operations Myntra Monetization
The role is the part of the monetisation & Brand Solutions team. This team is responsible for earning advertising and monetisation revenue for Myntra by providing various Brand solutions to Fashion & Lifestyle brands. The Monetization function is one of the top most strategic priorities for the company and provides all the support for its growth.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Ad Operations & Sales Operations Leader for Myntra Monetization team across all BUs and ad formats.
- Manage a team of 15+ Sales operations, Ad Operations and Creative Operations and campaign optimizer.
- Own & Manage day to day operations for the Monetization team.
- Review current processes and Set up new processes for Efficiency and optimization including Campaign set up, Optimization, Invoicing & collections.
- To work with the Brand Sales team & help Brands achieve optimal results for their campaign by using data, optimization and insights.
- To Provide regular review of Operational activity, processes.
- To work with internal stakeholders including Category and Store teams for any problem solving for the function.
- Proactive in identifying, raising and problem solving issues that might impact the plan numbers.
- Ability to own Impression Supply planning and inventory allocation across brands/BUs.
- To adhere to internal processes and keep the escalations to minimum.
- To own all the Ad operations & Sales Operations for Monetization team.
- To ensure the accuracy of executions are meeting/beating Industry standards.
- Ensure TAT for executions & reports generation are aligned with stakeholders and adhered to.
- To ensure Brands are provided with regular reports and insights and help them make the right business decision.
- To keep the team motivated and drive high employee satisfaction for your team. Ensure career development and skill enhancement for the team members.
Qualifications & Experience
- Preferably B.Tech or MBA for a renowned college.
- Overall work experience of 6+ years. At-least 3 years of experience as AdOps is a must.
- Preferred to have experience in the eCommerce industry.
Desired Skill Set
- Strong display of Myntra values and ethos
- High level of interest in learning new things.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Leadership & People management skills.
- Strong problem solving, Time management & Prioritization skills with an eye for detail.
- Strong in Execution & data analysis.