Job Description & Requirements
Interactive Brokers, a global online securities and commodities broker, is seeking a talented Digital Learning Manager to lead the Content Developers team, consulting and working with Subject Matter Experts in designing a blended curriculum, embedding digital education and developing engaging and innovative solutions to digital learning.
The ideal candidate will have extensive experience in a corporate training environment using proven course design, development methodologies and high-quality media production. In addition, the successful candidate should be comfortable to take a hands-on approach to training development and record voice-overs and script preparation for video and e-learning assets.
Key deliverables for this role are:
- Supports the design of all soft-skills, technical skills, new hire orientation, leadership, compliance and recurrent training needs by creating instructionally sound, effective, and engaging training programs
- Use instructional design principles to create e-learning programs, focusing on quality, collaboration, learner motivation and engagement
- Work with subject matter experts and business leads to ensure the training is effective and bespoke
- Hands on creation of digital content, utilizing Adobe Suite and Captivate software
- Apply a range of technical, creative and learning development skills to develop interactive learning opportunities using a variety of media.
- Maintain relevant and up-to-date knowledge of current and emerging online/distance learning technologies
- Updates courses, curriculum, and training modules as needed based on system enhancements, operational changes, and regulatory/policy changes
- Ensures all training materials reflect the look and feel of the company's brand
- Effectively lead the team of digital Content Developers
- Build graphics, edit short-form video, and lay in select music
- Record voice overs for training modules and videos
- Create Webpage layouts as necessary (SharePoint and Learning Management System)
Qualifications and requirements
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience directly related to the duties and responsibilities specified
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge animation, script writing and graphic design
- BS/BA in Business, Education, Computer Science, Instructional Design or another relevant field will be advantageous
- Solid experience utilizing Adobe Creative Suite
- Experience with additional video editing software tools such as Adobe Premier, Photoshop, Final Cut or After Effects
- Experience with standard Microsoft 365 tools (Excel, PPT) as well as collaboration tools (SharePoint, OneDrive, Teams)
- Excellent time management and project management skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Must be comfortable working in fast paced environment and prepared to pivot as business needs evolve.
- HTML, JAVA and CSS a plus
Company Benefits & Perks
- Competitive salary, annual performance-based bonus and stock grant
- Retirement plan 401(k) with competitive company match
- Excellent health and welfare benefits including medical, dental, and vision benefits
- Wellness screenings and assessments, health coaches and counseling services through Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Paid time off and a generous parental leave policy
- Daily company paid lunch and a fully stocked kitchen with healthy options for breakfast and snack
- Corporate events including team outings, dinners, volunteer activities and company sports teams
- Education reimbursement and learning opportunities
- Modern offices with sit/stand desks and multi-monitor setups
Interactive Brokers ("IBKR"), a subsidiary of publicly-traded Interactive Brokers Group, Inc., based in Greenwich, Connecticut (NASDAQ: IBKR) is a low-cost provider of trade execution and clearing services for active traders, institutional investors, financial advisors and introducing brokers. IBKR’s premier technology provides electronic access to stocks, options, futures, forex, bonds, and funds worldwide from a single IBKR Integrated Investment account. IBKR is one of the largest online brokers by trade volume and is consistently ranked at the top of its field.
Our employees are part of a dynamic, multinational, fast-paced, results-oriented team working to provide our customers with state-of-the-art trading technology, superior execution capabilities, worldwide electronic access, and sophisticated risk management tools.
Our headquarters are in Greenwich, CT, USA. IBKR has offices in the United States, Australia, Canada, China, Estonia, Hong Kong, Hungary, India, Ireland, Japan, Luxembourg, Russia, Singapore, Switzerland and United Kingdom.
IBKR is a member of NYSE, FINRA, and SIPC. Interactive Brokers Group brokerage affiliates are regulated by securities and commodities agencies around the world.
Click HERE to view a short video with a few words from current Interactive Brokers employees.
(If the hyperlink is not active, copy and paste the following URL in your browser: https://www.interactivebrokers.com/en/index.php?f=31899)
For more information, please visit www.ibkr.com/info
North America Agency recruiters interested in working with us can apply HERE.