Interactive Brokers (IBKR) is looking to hire a New Accounts Enhanced Due Diligence (EDD) Analyst in the Chicago Office. This is an entry level position with room for growth for highly motivated and exceptional performers. The New Accounts EDD Analyst will report to the EDD Manager and will be responsible for performing EDD reviews of applicants to ensure compliance with applicable self-regulatory organization rules, as well as anti-money laundering, counter-terrorist financing, sanctions, and securities laws and regulations such as the Bank Secrecy Act and USA PATRIOT Act.
- Conduct Know Your Customer (“KYC”) analysis and risk profiles in accordance with policies and procedures
- Perform due diligence on higher risk customers and industries
- Research negative news utilizing the public domain, open sources and third party databases for higher risk clients and related parties
- Summarize information from multiple sources and make decisions by leveraging critical thinking and analytical assessment and
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize several initiatives and assignments while meeting deadlines
- 1-3 years of experience in AML/BSA/KYC compliance at customer onboarding with a large broker-dealer or other financial institution with an international customer base
- Bachelor’s Degree required or equivalent experience
- Ability to develop operational solutions that satisfy relevant regulations while executing sound business judgment
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, work independently, perform as part of a team, and multi-task with minimal supervision
- High degree of comfort with technology and a functional understanding of how technology can be applied to business and regulatory solutions
- Outstanding communication, analytical, and project management skills
- Willingness and ability to obtain financial registration exams promptly
- Certified Anti-Money Laundering Specialist (CAMS) or similar certification, and FINRA Series 7 or 24 are highly preferred
- Spanish speaking/reading/writing proficiency
Company Benefits & Perks
- Competitive salary, annual performance-based bonus and stock grant
- Retirement plan 401(k) with competitive company match
- Excellent health and welfare benefits including medical, dental, and vision benefits
- Wellness screenings and assessments, health coaches and counseling services through Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Paid time off and a generous parental leave policy
- Daily company paid lunch and a fully stocked kitchen with healthy options for breakfast and snack
- Corporate events including team outings, dinners, volunteer activities and company sports teams
- Education reimbursement and learning opportunities
- Modern offices with sit/stand desks and multi-monitor setups
Interactive Brokers ("IBKR"), a subsidiary of publicly-traded Interactive Brokers Group, Inc., based in Greenwich, Connecticut (NASDAQ: IBKR) is a low-cost provider of trade execution and clearing services for active traders, institutional investors, financial advisors and introducing brokers. IBKR’s premier technology provides electronic access to stocks, options, futures, forex, bonds, and funds worldwide from a single IBKR Integrated Investment account. IBKR is one of the largest online brokers by trade volume and is consistently ranked at the top of its field.
Our employees are part of a dynamic, multinational, fast-paced, results-oriented team working to provide our customers with state-of-the-art trading technology, superior execution capabilities, worldwide electronic access, and sophisticated risk management tools.
Our headquarters are in Greenwich, CT, USA. IBKR has offices in the United States, Australia, Canada, China, Estonia, Hong Kong, Hungary, India, Ireland, Japan, Luxembourg, Russia, Singapore, Switzerland and United Kingdom.
IBKR is a member of NYSE, FINRA, and SIPC. Interactive Brokers Group brokerage affiliates are regulated by securities and commodities agencies around the world.
Click HERE to view a short video with a few words from current Interactive Brokers employees.
(If the hyperlink is not active, copy and paste the following URL in your browser: https://www.interactivebrokers.com/en/index.php?f=31899)
For more information, please visit www.ibkr.com/info