Job Description and Responsibilities
In order to serve our growing customer base, we seek to hire an infrastructure specialist in Account Registration and Account Management Group with following primary responsibilities:
- Maintain integrity of Build process – ensure that builds are run continuously and successfully resolving any issues with developers promptly.
- Handle releases to Production, Development, Quality Assurance (QA) and Continuous Integration (CI) environments.
- Develop and maintain infrastructure for deployment to various tiers (Oracle 12c Databases, JBoss, Vertx, ActiveMQ and Spring-based Middle Tier servers and Tomcats) using modern configuration management and deployment tools such as Ansible.
- Ensure uptime and availability of all servers using monitoring tools such as AppDynamics and Kibana.
- Responsible for emergency shutdown and startup of servers in case of scheduled maintenance, releases or unexpected issues.
- Monitor Middle tier Java Virtual machines, analyze Thread and memory dumps and suggests ways to improve performance avoiding bottlenecks and deadlocks.
- Monitor Oracle reports for systemwide SQL query performance, monitor Oracle server load patterns and report any issues. Coordinate with DBA teams on migration, upgrades.
- Monitor automated scheduled batch applications for failures, help analyze and optimize applications for performance. Respond to issues reported by Technical Operations Team and resolve any issues with developers.
- Aggregate logs and diagnostics data into ElasticSearch and other monitoring tools. Coordinate with Technical Operations Team in company wide efforts to monitor applications vis system alarms.
- Must be proficient in Unix with strong background in at least one scripting languages such as Python or Perl.
- Knowledge of JBoss, Vertx, Tomcat, ActiveMQ, Spring application servers and their integration with Apache or Nginx web server
- Knowledge of Git, Ant, Ivy, and Junit and Automated testing tools.
- Familiarity with Jenkins for continuous build, deployment and integration testing.
- Good knowledge of JVM Performance monitoring using jconsole, jstack and other thread dump and analysis tools
- Bachelor or MS in Engineering or Computer Science
- Tools: AppDyanmics, ElasticSearch, Kibana, Logstash, Ansible
- Familiarity with Oracle database performance monitoring and clustering
Company Benefits & Perks:
- Competitive salary package.
- Performance based annual bonus (cash and stocks).
- Hybrid working model (3 days office/week).
- Group Medical & Life Insurance.
- Modern offices with free amenities & fully stocked cafeterias.
- Monthly food card & company paid snacks.
- Hardship/shift allowance with company provided pickup & drop facility*
- Attractive employee referral bonus.
- Frequent company sponsored team building events and outings.
* Depending upon the shifts.
**The benefits package is subject to change at the management's discretion.
Interactive Brokers LLC, a subsidiary of Interactive Brokers Group, Inc. (Ticker: IBKR) is a direct access electronic broker serving professionals, frequent traders, institutional investors, financial advisors and introducing brokers. Our clients have access to more than 150 market centers around the world from a single integrated account. Our employees are part of a dynamic, multi-national, fast-paced, results-oriented team that has spent four decades focused on advanced technology and automation that equips our clients with a uniquely sophisticated platform to manage their investment portfolios. We provide our clients with advantageous execution prices, risk and portfolio management tools, research facilities and investment products, at low or no cost, positioning them to achieve superior returns.
Headquartered in Greenwich, CT, USA. IBKR has offices in more than 15 countries across the world.
IBKR is a member of NYSE, FINRA, and SIPC. Interactive Brokers Group brokerage affiliates are regulated by securities and commodities agencies around the world.
Click the link to view a short video with a few words from current Interactive Brokers employees: https://www.interactivebrokers.com/en/index.php?f=31899