- Build a functional team that is specialized in product design, engineering and applications, service engineering;
- Develop and implement best practices for small to large BESS projects for all product lines, including residential, commercial, industrial, utility scale, UPS;
- Act as the domain expert on BESS, cooperate with parent ESS related parties, review and challenge financial and technical designs and approve the optimal solution for projects;
- Develop metrics and targets for achieving continuous improvement in project delivery;
- Establish methods for tracking construction progress and report status;
- Develop relationships with key technology vendors in the battery energy storage related industry with procurement, construction and EPC.
- 10+ years of experience in ESS Industry
- BA in an Engineering Discipline, MS or PhD preferred
- Excellent communication and networking skills
- Experience working in a startup or similar environment
Gotion, Inc. is based in Silicon Valley in California, with R&D centers in Ohio, China, Japan and Europe. We innovate in the next generation electric vehicle and energy storage technologies (lithium batteries and related systems) with the aim to accelerate electrified transportation and achieve sustainable development. Gotion is powered by a leading power battery technology company that provides solutions for vehicles including the world’s first mass commercial e-bus route.
Gotion is a career destination- we are not simply attempting to just fill another job, but to pursue a dream of global green energy together! We offer outstanding opportunities to individuals seeking an exciting and challenging working environment. Everyone is highly valued and plays a vital role in the growth of our organization.