Capco, a Wipro company, is a global technology and management consultancy specializing in driving digital transformation in the financial services industry. With a growing client portfolio comprising of over 100 global organizations, Capco operates at the intersection of business and technology by combining innovative thinking with unrivalled industry knowledge to deliver end-to-end data-driven solutions and fast-track digital initiatives for banking and payments, capital markets, wealth and asset management, insurance, and the energy sector. Capco’s cutting-edge ingenuity is brought to life through its Innovation Labs and award-winning Be Yourself At Work culture and diverse talent.
We are experts in Banking, Capital Markets, Wealth and Asset Management.
We are rapidly expanding our Insurance sector capability.
We specialise in Digital Transformation, Data Management & Data Analytics, Business & Finance Transformation engagements, and IT transformation and Change programmes.
We are committed to growing our business and hiring the best talent in the market.
Our focus is on maintaining our agile and entrepreneurial culture.
Capco Malaysia is growing and we are looking at adding exceptional Consultant / Senior Consultants / Principal Consultants to our Collateral Services business:
The Collateral & Valuations team are responsible for the processing of all collateral related counterparty risk exposure management & the collate, distribution of client portfolio valuations and settlement of cash and interest. Products covered include all OTC derivative transactions & securities administered in London. These include locally booked interest rate, equity, credit & FX derivatives.
Role and Responsibilities
- Provide management oversight of Collateral management functions. Ensure meeting PLA agreed with business partners.
- Work closely with business partners to implement the global strategic model. This involves building relationships between onshore and offshore teams to increase efficiencies and to create best practice.
- Understand the processes’ functions and objectives irrespective of Business Areas to be able to custom design the AMO report layout for respective processes
- Understand Management Information requirements and produce Weekly and Monthly MI reports for Management
- Create Supporting Templates and prepare guidelines for Operations to use
- Effectively manage implementation of reporting tools and guidelines for all processes, identifying and escalating issues for resolution as appropriate.
- Provide leadership and customer service to all, both top and lower Management, consistent with Group and Company policies and standards
- Leading a cohesive team, working in a supportive team environment driven by people centric values
- Provide support for any ad-hoc project to the Head of Operations and Operation teams for any work involving collation analysis, forecasting and budgeting relating to Operational data
- Ensuring highest quality of client service is maintained at all times
Skills and Experience
- A degree in accounting/finance/management/business administration
- Ideally a minimum of 6-8 years tenure within Operations with proven track record of change and process improvements, alongside evidence of driving both tactical and strategic agenda / initiatives
- Relevant change and project management qualifications/certifications will be an added advantage
- Extensive understanding of Global Banking & Markets business mainly for Collateral Management, excellent process and control acumen, alongside evidence of ability to influence cross-functional / divisional stakeholders
- Deep knowledge of Collateral and Risk Management would be advantageous
- A distinct advantage to have a good understanding of ISDA CSA and other margin related documentation
- Leadership skills, with ability to build rapport with and relate to and effectively develop a wide range of people
- Ability to deliver under challenging environment with tight timelines
- Excellent analytical skills and commercial acumen
- Evidence of excellent prioritizing, planning and organizing skills
- A positive self-starter with excellent verbal and written communication skills
We are expanding our business rapidly across Malaysia and Asia. You will work on engaging projects with some of the largest banking and insurance clients in the world, projects that will deliver significant transformation and change.
You will join a company that supports and encourages an entrepreneurial outlook and independent thinking. Capco is not about organizational charts and layers – we operate with little hierarchy because we want all employees to feel that Capco is their firm. We warmly value diversity and inclusion and embrace our collective uniqueness – our culture is a strong, fresh, and invigorating difference from our competitors.
We offer highly competitive benefits, including medical, dental and vision insurance, a pension scheme, tuition reimbursement, and a work culture focused on innovation and creation of lasting value for our clients and employees.