About the Team:
Capco’s Global Communications Team is made up of creative, ambitious professionals who deliver high quality internal content that aligns to both our global and regional business priorities and promotes colleague advocacy with the Capco story.
About the Job:
The Internal Communications Lead (Americas) will report to the UK-based Global Communications Director and work closely with the US, Canada and Brazil Regional Business Leads, the Regional Marketing team and the wider Regional teams to oversee all internal communications for those regions. The ideal candidate will be highly organized, collaborative, and have excellent interpersonal skills. A proactive self-starter, they will have excellent writing skills and be comfortable working with senior stakeholders across a fast-evolving business.
What You’ll Get to Do:
- Lead regional internal communications, both BAU and project related, from an advisory and delivery perspective including strategy, planning, editing, channel and internal comms calendar management.
- Support the Communications Director and Regional Business Leads on the regional delivery of global projects and initiatives.
- Write engaging employee comms on behalf of regional leadership on topics from business and strategy, to HR and performance initiatives.
- Lead on regional intranet, employee social and other employee channels as appropriate.
- Counsel stakeholders on good practice internal and change communication.
- Partner with the Regional Marketing Lead and other key contacts to ensure that all internal communications are of a consistently high standard and in line with our brand.
- Work with the regional business functions e.g., HR, Operations, IT, to advise on internal communications, deliver communication plans and execute these plans to deliver impact.
- Work with the in-house design team on the delivery of creative elements.
- Proactively drive engagement with leadership and build strong relationships with senior stakeholders across HR, Ops, and the Business.
- Exhibit strategic thinking, clarity of thought and succinctness in all documents and presentations produced for internal stakeholders.
What You’ll Bring with You:
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Relevant internal comms experience, with demonstrated ability to work effectively with a wide range of stakeholders.
- Excellent writing and editing skills.
- Excellent campaign planning and management skills, taking a concept from idea to strategic plan, through to delivery.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, and ability to communicate at all levels of the business.
- Experience in the management consulting or financial services industry preferred.
- Flexibility and able to prioritize tasks.
- Professional and executive presence conducive to working with senior leadership.
- Experience working with and maintaining confidential and sensitive information.
- Comfortable operating effectively within environments of change.
A career at Capco is a chance to help reshape the competitive landscape in financial services. We launch new banks, transform existing ones, and help our clients navigate complex change. As consultants, we work on the front-end business design all the way through to technology implementation.
We are the largest Financial Services focused consultancy in the world, serving everyone from global banks to emerging FinTechs, from strategy through digital transformation, design, business consulting, data and analytics, cyber, cloud, technology architecture, and engineering.
Capco is a young and growing firm. We maintain an entrepreneurial spirit and growth mindset, and have minimal bureaucracy. We have no internal silos that get in the way of your career opportunities or ability to focus on our clients and make a difference to the business. We offer the opportunity for everyone to learn rapidly, take on tough challenges, and get promoted quickly. We take pride in our creative, collaborative, diverse, and inclusive culture, where everyone can #BYAW.
We offer highly competitive benefits, including medical, dental and vision insurance, a 401(k) plan, tuition reimbursement, and a work culture focused on innovation and creation of lasting value for our clients and employees.
Ready to take the Next Step?
If this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you. This is an opportunity to make a difference and contribute to a highly successful company with a significant growth trajectory.