Joining Capco means joining an organisation that is committed to an inclusive working environment where you’re encouraged to #BeYourselfAtWork. We celebrate individuality and recognize that diversity and inclusion, in all forms, is critical to success. It’s important to us that we recruit and develop as diverse a range of talent as we can and we believe that everyone brings something different to the table – so we’d love to know what makes you different. Such differences may mean we need to make changes to our process to allow you the best possible platform to succeed, and we are happy to cater to any reasonable adjustments you may require. You will find the section to let us know of these at the bottom of your application form or you can mention it directly to your recruiter at any stage and they will be happy to help.
Capco is a global technology and business consultancy, focused on the financial services sector. We are passionate about helping our clients succeed in an ever-changing industry.
- Experts in banking and payments, capital markets, insurance and wealth and asset management.
- Deep knowledge in financial services offering, including e.g. Finance, Risk and Compliance, Financial Crime, Digital and Data etc.
- Committed to growing our business and hiring the best talent to help us get there.
- Focus on maintaining our nimble, agile and entrepreneurial culture.
Due to our growth, we are seeking a Business Analyst to deliver a range of exciting projects across the Insurance Line of Business. We are seeking people with deep expertise and knowledge of the Financial Service preferably Insurance overall and you will be joining a strong team. The role will include the following, depending on experience:
- Shaping and defining the true business problem, opportunity, and associated requirement, covering People, Process and Technology.
- Delivering solutions that resolve the business problem and setting out impacts and risks.
- Delivering the business analysis activities on projects and programmes.
- Integrity and alignment of the proposed and chosen solutions with business needs.
- Developing and professionalising themselves and the business analyst community.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
Candidates are required to have the following experience / knowledge:
- Understanding of the market / Financial Services industry and regulatory / legislation framework governing it.
- Proven ability to deliver business solutions for strategic projects and programmes, balancing cost, quality and time.
- Understands industry best practice and standards and applies the right tools and methodologies.
- Builds and maintains effective relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Strong commercial experience.
- Have an awareness of Security Standards and control attestations, and the ability to assimilate knowledge related to specific ISF controls and communicate control intent information to stakeholders.
- Have an awareness of suitable metrics associated with assessment / awareness of the security posture across the IT estate. Knowledge of reporting / dashboard tools to support the calculation and dissemination of that information.
- General or specific experience (dependant on issues) in security deliverables is highly desirable.
The preferred candidate(s) will be expected to:
- Accountable for delivering the business analyst activities on projects and programmes.
- Accountable for integrity and alignment of the proposed and chosen solutions with the business.
- Accountable for development and professionalism of themselves and the business analyst community.
- Identify, own and manage the specific key risks and/or IT controls standards.
- Ensure that issues and actions associated to controls / risks are remediated in a timely manner.
- Maintain appropriate records.
- Ensure that controls are sufficiently well designed and operating effectively to keep the risks that they mitigate within tolerance level.
- Report and escalate the status of the relevant risks, controls and standards as appropriate.
- Accountable for solving problems and dealing with difficulties in line with policy, process and other guidelines applying technical knowledge and expertise.
- Accountable for escalation of problems to drive effective resolution.
- Accountable for recommending change based on expert know how and analysis of the business situation taking account of similar previous problems.
- Accountable for taking personal initiative in adapting to change.
- Accountable for building and maintaining effective relationships with the immediate project team as well as extended stakeholders – incl. sponsor, business representatives and other projects and programmes.
- Accountable for building and maintaining effective relationships with external subject matter experts and/or suppliers.
We are recruiting for multiple positions and welcome candidates with differing levels of relevant experience.
If this sounds like you then then we want to talk to you!
WHY JOIN CAPCO?
You will work on engaging projects with some of the largest banks in the world, on projects that will transform the financial services industry.
Why Join Capco
- A work culture focused on innovation and building lasting value for our clients and employees
- Ongoing learning opportunities to help you acquire new skills or deepen existing expertise
- A flat, non-hierarchical structure that will enable you to work with senior partners and directly with clients
- A diverse, inclusive, meritocratic culture
- Enhanced and competitive family friendly benefits, including maternity / adoption / shared parental leave and paid leave for sickness, pregnancy loss, fertility treatment, menopause and bereavement