Joining Capco means joining an organisation that is committed to an inclusive working environment where you’re encouraged to #BeYourselfAtWork. We celebrate individuality and recognize that diversity and inclusion, in all forms, is critical to success. It’s important to us that we recruit and develop as diverse a range of talent as we can and we believe that everyone brings something different to the table – so we’d love to know what makes you different. Such differences may mean we need to make changes to our process to allow you the best possible platform to succeed, and we are happy to cater to any reasonable adjustments you may require. You will find the section to let us know of these at the bottom of your application form or you can mention it directly to your recruiter at any stage and they will be happy to help.
Capco is a global technology and business consultancy, focused on the financial services sector. We are passionate about helping our clients succeed in an ever-changing industry. We are:
- Experts in banking and payments, capital markets and wealth and asset management
- Deep knowledge in financial services offering, including e.g. Finance, Risk and Compliance, Financial Crime, Core Banking etc.
- Committed to growing our business and hiring the best talent to help us get there
- Focus on maintaining our nimble, agile and entrepreneurial culture
Capco is recruiting Business Analysts, Project Managers, and senior SMEs within the Commercial Banking space (Consultant to Director level).
Working across a range of clients you will have the opportunity to bring your expertise of Commercial Banking segments and consulting skills to life for our customers who are looking to develop new strategies and improve their business models.
Customer relationships are at the heart of everything we execute and will look for you to build and evolve relationships as well as contributing ideas and frameworks to your colleagues. Our senior team are dedicated to supporting you in all aspects of personal development, whether it be developing new expertise, increasing your impact or seeking new experiences.
We are looking for ambitious and driven individuals who are committed to helping us take our fast-growing business forward. Ideally, you would have previous experience with Commercial banking and an understanding of credit analysis and decisioning.
Skills and Experience
- Extensive experience in the business / commercial /corporate banking sector
- Strong drive, resilience and a passion for excellence
- Excellent stakeholder management. Ability to confidently liaise with senior managers and clients, conveying complex ideas and developing project deliverables
- Ability to deliver projects and work within project teams
- Ability to write and present in a logical and structured way
- Awareness on different project management methodologies (agile, waterfall, etc)
- Experience of new ways of working (Agile, DT, Lean Start-up)
- Strong business analysis skills
- Subject matter expertise gained while working for a tier 1 commercial bank / challenger bank / digital bank
- Strong knowledge on core banking processes and technologies, and product and services. For example:
- Customer journeys/processes: origination, onboarding and servicing
- Key regulations (UK, Global) impacting the sector
- Knowledge of GDPR and related banking regulations
- Trade solutions
- Financing (i.e corporate lending, asset financing)
- Commercial lending understanding (credit analysis, underwriting, drawdown process and legal documentation)
- Awareness of commercial credit management
- Understanding of commercial security and collateral
- Cash management (i.e liquidity management, payments and collections)
- Risk solutions (i.e FX, interest rates)
- Ability to understand financial statements/accounts
Why Join Capco?
You will work on engaging projects with the largest international and local banks, insurance companies, payment service providers on projects that will transform the financial services industry.
- A work culture focused on innovation and creating lasting value for our clients and employees
- Ongoing learning opportunities to help you acquire new skills or deepen existing expertise
- A flat, non-hierarchical structure that will enable you to work with senior partners and directly with clients
- A diverse, inclusive, meritocratic culture