Joining Capco means joining an organisation that is committed to an inclusive working environment where you’re encouraged to #BeYourselfAtWork. We celebrate individuality and recognise that diversity and inclusion, in all forms, is critical to success. It’s important to us that we recruit and develop as diverse a range of talent as we can. We believe that everyone brings something different to the table – so we’d love to know what makes you different.
- Experts in banking and payments, capital markets and wealth and asset management
- Deep knowledge in financial services offering, including e.g. Finance, Risk and Compliance, Financial Crime, Core Banking etc.
- Committed to growing our business and hiring the best talent to help us get there Focused on maintaining our nimble, agile and entrepreneurial culture
Celonis Analyst / Business Analyst
FS knowledge, ideally Wealth focus
Good communication skills
Experience in businessrequirements management, process analysis and optimization
Ability to create and analyze dashboards in Celonis, set up of action flows
Understanding of business processes and key KPIs to measure performance
basic SQL skills required
Affinity to work with technology and learn a new software
Celonis Implementation and Solution Professional certifications required
Analyze Celonis dashboards and KPIs to identify inefficiencies and improvement opportunities
Leverage Celonis technology to automate improvement opportunities and monitoring capabilities
WHY JOIN CAPCO?
You will work on engaging projects with some of the largest banks in the world, on projects that will transform the financial services industry.
- A work culture focused on innovation and creating lasting value for our clients and employees
- Ongoing learning opportunities to help you acquire new skills or deepen existing expertise
- A flat, non-hierarchical structure that will enable you to work with senior partners and directly with clients
- A diverse, inclusive, meritocratic culture