About the team:
The Resourcing Team aims to support our people through a transparent and collaborative staffing process allowing them to play an active role in their staffing. We take pride in finding not just any role for our people but the right role that will challenge them to grow and reach new heights in their careers. We achieve this through a strong adherence to process while maintaining an empathetic ear for all our people. We not only help with staffing, but often become coaches or mentors to our people.
We work in a fast-paced environment where we challenge and support one another. No two days are the same – keeping quick on our feet and challenged to grow our role within the entire organization.
About the Job:
As a Resourcing Analyst you will be aligned to Capco’s Operations team (reporting Resource Manager), whereas you will be responsible for all areas related to staffing. You will work with our Project / Capability / Domain Leads to understand the current & future demand of projects in need of staffing, while also serving as a staffing & career advisor to our consultants by understanding their background, skillset, and career aspirations.
What You’ll Get to Do:
- Assist in the management of resource staffing across the US
- Collaborate with Project / Capability / Domain Leads, Executive Directors, and Partners to understand current & future demand and staff projects in a timely manner
- Collaborate with our internal finance team to ensure all resource management reports are aligned with project contracts and pricing models
- Collaborate with our Human Resources team to effectively address any resource management related items
- Coordinate with our Recruiting team when looking to staff projects with external candidates
- Understand the best practices related to our internal staffing application
- Escalate and address staffing conflicts as they arise
- Create and present daily resource management staffing reports
- Attend weekly account calls to gather and address resource management related updates and items
- Understand the resource management forecasting process
- Analyze, monitor, and report on daily staffing changes and available resources
- Serve as a career and staffing advisor to our consultants
- Train and support other departments on resource management processes and respond to requests as needed
- Contact consultants regarding resource profile upkeep and maintenance
- Clarify details & requirements of open roles with Project Leads
- Onboard and train new hires on resource management processes, best practices, and creation of resourcing profiles
- Oversee and manage consultants while they are not aligned to a project
What You’ll Bring with You:
- 1+ years’ experience in a staffing, talent, resource, or relationship management role
- Excellent verbal and written communication, presentation, organization, and time management skills
- Strong conflict resolution skills
- Intermediate Excel expertise (vlookups, pivot tables, sumifs, index, match)
- Intermediate PowerPoint slide deck creation skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work effectively with a wide range of individuals in a diverse community
- Ability to quickly assess talent to meet current and future demand
- Ability to work in a dynamic and fast-paced environment
A career at Capco is a chance to help reshape the competitive landscape in financial services. We launch new banks, transform existing ones, and help our clients navigate complex change. As consultants, we work on the front-end business design all the way through to technology implementation.
We are the largest Financial Services focused consultancy in the world, serving everyone from global banks to emerging FinTechs, from strategy through digital transformation, design, business consulting, data and analytics, cyber, cloud, technology architecture, and engineering.
Capco is a young and growing firm. We maintain an entrepreneurial spirit and growth mindset, and have minimal bureaucracy. We have no internal silos that get in the way of your career opportunities or ability to focus on our clients and make a difference to the business. We offer the opportunity for everyone to learn rapidly, take on tough challenges, and get promoted quickly. We take pride in our creative, collaborative, diverse, and inclusive culture, where everyone can #BYAW.
We offer highly competitive benefits, including medical, dental and vision insurance, a 401(k) plan, tuition reimbursement, and a work culture focused on innovation and creation of lasting value for our clients and employees.
Ready to take the Next Step
If this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you. This is an opportunity to make a difference and contribute to a highly successful company with a significant growth trajectory.