About the team:
The Resourcing Team aims to support our people through a transparent and collaborative staffing process allowing them to play an active role in their staffing. We take pride in finding not just any role for our people but the right role that will challenge them to grow and reach new heights in their careers. We achieve this through a strong adherence to process while maintaining an empathetic ear for all our people. We not only help with staffing, but often become coaches or mentors to our people.
We work in a fast-paced environment where we challenge and support one another. No two days are the same – keeping us quick on our feet and challenged to grow our role within the entire organization.
About the Job:
The primary responsibility of the Resource Manager is to manage resourcing for all potential and assigned projects, reporting directly to the US COO. This position requires that the individual be the liaison between project teams/Partners and our core consulting group. The Resource Manager also works directly with Recruitment to assist in focusing our hiring/staffing efforts and with HR to address any employee concerns.
What You’ll Get to Do:
- Act as point of contact for resource booking confirmation, conflict resolution, and development of solutions in support of business goals
- Build, maintain, and communicate resource forecasts
- Develop and manage resourcing training materials, including curriculum, content development and delivery vehicles with the end goal of maximizing billable resource utilization through a strong understanding of the resourcing tools available and the processes they support
- Run weekly resource meeting with US Partner team
- Manage resourcing forecast spreadsheets and reports
- Work with Project Managers/Partners to identify appropriate resource to fulfil staffing demand
- Maintain constant knowledge of current and upcoming projects and business development activities as they relate to resourcing
- Monitor day to day project activities and resourcing, identifying potential instances of underutilization and actively work with the Partners, Coaches, and HR to address and solve those issues
- Attend weekly account meetings to discuss all active projects and potential new business as well as to stay informed of potential issues
- Identify potential resourcing or process issues and present to the Operations team with resolutions to such issues where applicable
What You’ll Bring with You:
- 3+ years resource management or project management experience
- Experience managing small teams
- Proficiency in MS Office applications including Microsoft excel with knowledge of advanced formulas
- Assertive conflict-resolution and problem-solving skills
- Clear and concise communication in both written and verbal form
- Ability to be diplomatic or firm when necessary, in order to drive business forward or obtain results
- Highly detail oriented and able to work autonomously
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and tight deadlines with confidence and ease
- Ability to prioritize and organize workload across multiple groups
A career at Capco is a chance to help reshape the competitive landscape in financial services. We launch new banks, transform existing ones, and help our clients navigate complex change. As consultants, we work on the front-end business design all the way through to technology implementation.
We are the largest Financial Services focused consultancy in the world, serving everyone from global banks to emerging FinTechs, from strategy through digital transformation, design, business consulting, data and analytics, cyber, cloud, technology architecture, and engineering.
Capco is a young and growing firm. We maintain an entrepreneurial spirit and growth mindset, and have minimal bureaucracy. We have no internal silos that get in the way of your career opportunities or ability to focus on our clients and make a difference to the business. We offer the opportunity for everyone to learn rapidly, take on tough challenges, and get promoted quickly. We take pride in our creative, collaborative, diverse, and inclusive culture, where everyone can #BYAW.
We offer highly competitive benefits, including medical, dental and vision insurance, a 401(k) plan, tuition reimbursement, and a work culture focused on innovation and creation of lasting value for our clients and employees.
Ready to take the Next Step
If this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you. This is an opportunity to make a difference and contribute to a highly successful company with a significant growth trajectory.