Capco, a Wipro company, is a global technology and management consultancy specializing in driving digital transformation in the financial services industry. With a growing client portfolio comprising of over 100 global organizations, Capco operates at the intersection of business and technology by combining innovative thinking with unrivalled industry knowledge to deliver end-to-end data-driven solutions and fast-track digital initiatives. Capco’s cutting-edge ingenuity is brought to life through its Innovation Labs and award-winning Be Yourself At Work culture and diverse talent.
We are experts in Banking, Capital Markets, Wealth and Asset Management
We are rapidly expanding our Insurance sector capability
We specialise in Digital Transformation, Data Management & Data Analytics, Business & Finance Transformation engagements, and IT transformation and Change programmes
We are committed to growing our business and hiring the best talent in the market
Our focus is on maintaining our agile and entrepreneurial culture
As Capco are on an exciting journey of change, innovation and driving transformation, this is an exciting opportunity for a program manager who proactively thinks outside the box, enjoys finding creative ways of working and delivering innovative change programs. The incumbent will join a high performing team within Capco and network with the leading stakeholders within out client companies.
- Plan, manage and facilitate the successful execution of program timelines and milestones
- Collaborate with internal and external contributors to build a client specific co-delivery plan while adhering to implantation processes
- Actively track all activities and their status; accountable for critical project deadlines and tasks
- Define target operating models and processes maps, that affect real change within the clients business.
- Proactively engage with customers to understand project requirements, manage expectations, provide project updates and ensure overall customer satisfaction
- University education and degree and strong academic record.
- Proven track record of large-scale delivering programs within the capital markets space.
- Rich experience defining, presenting and implementing Target Operating Models to multinational banks.
- Strong asset class knowledge, front to back office processes and client onboarding.
- Ability to think strategically, execute tactically and enable cross-business teams