Joining Capco means joining an organisation that is committed to an inclusive working environment where you’re encouraged to #BeYourselfAtWork. We celebrate individuality and recognize that diversity and inclusion, in all forms, is critical to success. It’s important to us that we recruit and develop as diverse a range of talent as we can. We believe that everyone brings something different to the table – so we’d love to know what makes you different.
- Experts in banking and payments, capital markets and wealth and asset management
- Deep knowledge in financial services offering, including e.g. Finance, Risk and Compliance, Financial Crime, Core Banking etc.
- Committed to growing our business and hiring the best talent to help us get there
- Focused on maintaining our nimble, agile and entrepreneurial culture
Capco is looking for hardworking, innovative and creative people to join our BA Team. We are looking for candidates with over 5 years of experience in Business Analysis
Business Analyst- API/Data Privacy/Collibra
- Understanding of Global Change Delivery Business Transformation Frameworks, methodologies and best practice techniques
- Outstanding understanding of Client Group structures, processes and objectives.
- Understanding of banking and understanding of how change drives benefits for business, its customers and other stakeholders.
- Business analysis, requirements gathering and design techniques.
- Change management and implementation management techniques and approaches.
- Overall financial services industry knowledge with specific functional expertise
- Experience of working in a banking environment and change projects
- Extensive experience gathering requirements and conducting design activity, with a mix of business, operations and technology focused projects.
- Exposure to business case development and a sound understanding of how design enablers underpin business benefits
- Proven ability to work with senior stakeholders and business sponsors.
- Procurement/ supplier management background would help
- Able to work across multiple stakeholder groups at a senior level
- Extremely structured thinking
- Can work independently and lead workstreams
- Ability to get into detail of material creation
WHY JOIN CAPCO?
You will work on engaging projects with some of the largest banks in the world, on projects that will transform the financial services industry.
- A work culture focused on innovation and creating lasting value for our clients and employees
- Ongoing learning opportunities to help you acquire new skills or deepen existing expertise
- A flat, non-hierarchical structure that will enable you to work with senior partners and directly with clients
- A diverse, inclusive, meritocratic culture