Joining Capco means joining an organisation that is committed to an inclusive working environment where you’re encouraged to #BeYourselfAtWork. We celebrate individuality and recognise that diversity and inclusion, in all forms, is critical to success. It’s important to us that we recruit and develop as diverse a range of talent as we can. We believe that everyone brings something different to the table – so we’d love to know what makes you different.
- Experts in banking and payments, capital markets and wealth and asset management
- Deep knowledge in financial services offering, including e.g. Finance, Risk and Compliance, Financial Crime, Core Banking etc.
- Committed to growing our business and hiring the best talent to help us get there Focused on maintaining our nimble, agile and entrepreneurial culture
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Lead Data Security & Privacy business line in the areas of Data Privacy & Security Operations, Data Privacy & Protection Regulations (GDPR, CCPA, VCDPA, POPPIA) , Data Loss Prevention, Data/Cyber Risk Analytics & Reporting , Data Protection Impact Assessments (DPIA), Data Subject Rights Management ( DSRs)
- Build solutions, accelerators, and capabilities in-line with dynamic technology landscape and advancements
- Collaborate with global practices in creating & building business use cases and Go-To-Market offerings
- Work with account leadership in aligning Data Security & Privacy best practices and standards across delivery programs
- Bring thought leadership and innovative ideas to build trust and relationship with internal and external stakeholders
- Hire, nurture, mentor, motivate and lead a pool consists of data security engineers , data privacy consultants and data cyber risk analysts
- Lead pre-sale effort by owning the solutions and technology landscape required for RFI/RFP responses
Skills & Experience:
- 12+ years of progressive experience in Data Security & Privacy space with focus on Data Privacy & Security Operations, Data Privacy & Protection Regulations (GDPR, CCPA, VCDPA, POPPIA), Data Loss Prevention, Data/Cyber Risk Analytics & Reporting, Data Protection Impact Assessments (DPIA), Data Subject Rights Management ( DSRs)
- Well- versed with Data Security and Privacy Tools integration points and its applicability within Data & Analytic technology/platform/tool stack
- Experienced consultant who has defined data security and privacy strategy, created roadmaps, developed PoCs/Pilots, built and implemented data privacy solutions and built DPI assessment frameworks for diverse data driven business use cases both on legacy and modern data platforms
- Hands-on experience of building enterprise level data security and data privacy solutions, Conduct Data privacy and security assessments, Data Loss Prevention, Data/Cyber Risk Analytics & Reporting.
- Should carry good understanding of Data Privacy Laws and Regulations and related concepts ( Data Classification , PII Data Discovery, DSR, DPIA)
- Should be able to navigate through Data Security and Data Privacy requirements
- Should have supported large sales pursuits and presales activities
- Should be able manage ambiguous situations with structured approach to evaluate risks/issues and related mitigation plan
- Excellent stakeholder management and organizational skills
WHY JOIN CAPCO?
You will work on engaging projects with some of the largest banks in the world, on projects that will transform the financial services industry.
- A work culture focused on innovation and creating lasting value for our clients and employees
- Ongoing learning opportunities to help you acquire new skills or deepen existing expertise
- A flat, non-hierarchical structure that will enable you to work with senior partners and directly with clients
- A diverse, inclusive, meritocratic culture