Joining Capco means joining an organisation that is committed to an inclusive working environment where you’re encouraged to #BeYourselfAtWork. We celebrate individuality and recognise that diversity and inclusion, in all forms, is critical to success. It’s important to us that we recruit and develop as diverse a range of talent as we can. We believe that everyone brings something different to the table – so we’d love to know what makes you different.
- Experts in banking and payments, capital markets and wealth and asset management
- Deep knowledge in financial services offering, including e.g. Finance, Risk and Compliance, Financial Crime, Core Banking etc.
- Committed to growing our business and hiring the best talent to help us get there Focused on maintaining our nimble, agile and entrepreneurial culture
Domain : Capital Market/BFSI
Collaborate with stakeholders across IM and Firm Data Center of Excellence to develop and deliver on the overarching data governance strategy
- Coordinate the onboarding of data into the Firm Data Catalog i.e., FDC (Collibra). Implement strategy for a unified data governance platform to manage data governance. Maintain business metadata including ownership, business glossary, data quality rules, traceability and issues workflow across the organization in FDC.
- Work on the Firm Sensitive Data Program which includes discovery of PII and Highly Restricted information, conduct and review control surveys for systems, cataloging of PII information.
- Develop a strong understanding of Personal Information and Personal Identifying Information and the associated policies working with Data COE and IT teams to clarify any issues and questions
- Interact with business stakeholders to identify, prioritize, and address data-related needs and issues
- Manage development of business requirements and use cases for data-related projects
- Manage change control process and participate in user acceptance testing (UAT) activities
- Assist in migration of Issue Management platform and tracking of data issues logged
- 5+ years of data management, data analytics, or data governance experience in financial services
- A degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or related experience
- Understanding of system scanning capabilities for PII, automated cataloging in Collibra and ability to lead system control surveys
- Expertise in developing data definition and business glossary, documenting data lineage, and formulating data quality rules
- Experience in coding, Python, Excel VBA, SQL and working with BI reporting tools
- Ability to interact with business and technology teams to understand processes and data usage
- Technical understanding of data warehousing, data quality and analytics platforms
- Skilled in data analysis, able to trace data from source to consumption
- Capable of working across organization and as part of a cross-functional virtual team. Ability to work and think independently, but within a team-based approach
- Strategic thinker and problem solver, working through entire issue lifecycle
- Ability to effectively prioritize and handle multiple tasks
- Strong communication skills
- Sets aggressive goals and is accountable for continuously driving improved outcomes, leading change and ensuring highest quality work product
Prior experience working with Collibra data governance platform/ MDM platforms, Cloud based cataloging will be preferred
WHY JOIN CAPCO?
You will work on engaging projects with some of the largest banks in the world, on projects that will transform the financial services industry.
- A work culture focused on innovation and creating lasting value for our clients and employees
- Ongoing learning opportunities to help you acquire new skills or deepen existing expertise
- A flat, non-hierarchical structure that will enable you to work with senior partners and directly with clients
- A diverse, inclusive, meritocratic culture